No Serial, Summer of Sound NI 2019

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

ordered an update for Komplete 12 yesterday after reading at NI-Forum that the serials were immediately provided to other buyers.

I already wrote an email, got no response yet.

I understand that the start of Summer of Sound sales produces a lot of demands, but I expected that serials are immediately available.

Could someone please jump in and share some informations about that? Thanks!

Give them upto 4 days to get the serial to you.

Thanks for your answer. Just asked, because others got it very fast

Same problem here... it's the first time i ordered something from Best Service. That kind of clouds the first impression. Never had to wait for my serial anywhere else...

I definitely hope that i DON'T have to wait 4 days for my serial...

Well... i assume that the resellers wanted to jump in early on this offer, because they get commission, althought NI didn't even start this sale yet, so people buy from them, and not directly from NI. Not cool.

Best Service usually does not operate on weekends. If there is an issue with an order (e.g. the automated system ran out of serials) you most likely have to wait until the next business day.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I just got a mail saying that they ran out of serials. Wonder how many they had in stock... doesn't appear to me that the K Select to Komplete full is that popular. Guess I either was unlucky to not grab one of the 50 they had, or it is like I wrote above.

Some user posted a mail in an other forum that yesterday some serials has been arrived. Today the upgrade one should arrive and then will going to be registered in the users account

Still waiting for mine also, hopefully today

Still waiting for K12 upgrade. It's been 3 days since I purchased. I don't mind waiting but it would be nice to know for how long I must wait. I had no idea at the time that NI was going to have a sale at $99, same as I got it from retail. If I knew I would have bought directly from NI and I would probably have the license by now.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

The Komplete Select upgrade to Komplete Full is the most popular product during these upgrade sales. NI has always been pretty slow at replenishing keys for it's retailers, it's most likely on their end.

I'm similarly biting myself for not purchasing direct from Native Instruments. So far it's been 2.5 days of waiting, and based on the current time in Germany, it'll be another day. Hopefully they send out a serial before the weekend. Either way, this method of operating is absurd, and I should have known to always buy direct. That extra $25 off was too tempting.

I felt exactly the same. It's very unsatisfying. Next time I'll purchase directly from the vendor.

I got mine on Wednesday. Hope you got yours, too.

Yeah, i got mine on Wednesday as well. Wednesday evening at 8 o'clock, i think :P Still not satisfying. If they sell something, they're supposed to have what they sell, not get it 4 or 5 days later. ESPECIALLY when they advertise as if they're the first to have it. First to grab my money, yes.

Return to “Best Service”