Cubase Pro 10 Crossgrade

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I placed my order Monday with you at Best Service, I have emailed "mail@bestservice.de" for a follow up on my order as I have no serial yet. How is the process working, do you need me to email you my competitive DAW receipt? It is not clear.....any help would be good.

Yes, I'm in the same position! Please let us know what you need to finalize a crossgrade purchase.

Just received this email from support (after emailing twice....) It doesn't sound like it's Best-Service's fault, but I REALLY wish I'd spent the extra $10 and gotten the software straight from Steinberg.

Hi Mark,

Of course we´ll try to help, but how can we help? If you´re waiting for the delivery of the software please be patient. We are very sorry, but Steinberg still confirms a delivery delay of at least one more week. We can fully understand that you are impatient, and we are very angry too. It causes a lot of trouble and unnecessary additional work on our end as well :-(
We are in daily discussion with Steinberg to find a faster solution, but it's a worldwide problem.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Martin Schreiber
Best Service Support Team

Hopefully we get our crossgrade soon....

Have anyone received it from BS so far?

walltone wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:37 pm Have anyone received it from BS so far?
No, I am still waiting.

OMG.
At least they assured me that I will get the license for sure.

Steinberg is to blame for this. BS is waiting for Steinberg to get things moving.

Has anyone gotten an update? I still haven't heard anything...

It is getting ridiculous. Since Friday has gone - no news from them and no update on the account. Being honest, I am not expecting anything happen during the weekend too :tantrum:

walltone wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:17 pm It is getting ridiculous. Since Friday has gone - no news from them and no update on the account. Being honest, I am not expecting anything happen during the weekend too :tantrum:
The deal ends on Monday.

Is there any guarantee you will not end up with an apology and refund ?

dellboy wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:09 pm
The deal ends on Monday.

Is there any guarantee you will not end up with an apology and refund ?
So? They already bought it. You can still cancel and get it somewhere else, but otherwise eventually it should be delivered.

They told me that I will get my order (i asked for a follow up a few days ago), i am gonna sweat it out. They said I will get my order so I am just gonna hang in there.

Yes it is guaranteed! If you purchase in the promo time you´ll get the product for the price you´ve bought it. No need to worry about this! We´re very sorry about that steinberg wasn´t able to deliver until now :(. You all will get your serials as soon they are available!

I bought my copy on May 15th. It's been 3 weeks, and still no sign of a serial #...

Return to “Best Service”