BEST SERVICE/HEAVYOCITY = PAINFUL

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I AM HATING TO DEAL WITH HEAVYOCITY'S PURCHASES.

Best Service sent an email stating my downloads and everything where good to go. I sign in, and check, and some stuff is there, but much of it is missing the rar/zip files that I would need for whatever reason.

Looking at the installation files I CAN download, I found one talking about needing continuata, yet it requires a download code to pull that software and install it?

Do I need to try and figure out this continuata stuff, or am I on the wrong path? Where are my downloads supposed to be located, how long does it take, if I need continuata, where is the stupid code located?

Heavyocity has descided (as many other companies do) to provide their software with continuata. In such case you can´t download the library anymore from your best service account. There´s a installation guide/quick start guide available for every company/product which can be found in your account. In that guide you can find all needed informations.

If you buy a product from a reseller you mostly have to register it at www.continuata.net/register before you´re able to download it with continuata. After registering it should work fine. If not, let us know support [at] bestservice.de.

Return to “Best Service”