in engine input quantize should offer a option that realease of note is delay to next beat too

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I see in newest engine there is something change in arranger. but problem is still in.
The quantize option is very usefull, because on live play and record get better timing. but in this mode it can happen easy then when release a key too early that there happen a gap. so quantize of note off should be done to next beat too. if press new note too soon(on midi keyboard before release old), then note is double play, because when 1 note is play, the second note is play immidiate

kontakt have input quantize default script that, allow the quantize of note on and note off. also halion have a switchable note off quantize

2. the hold mode in arranger do not work. when the same note is use again for example if DAW play a 1 bar loop, then the arranger seq is stop. it happen too when the arranger play a chord and any of the note in the chord is press hold mode stop. i think hold mode should be possible to set to a own key to stop. but hold mode is not need when note off can quantize.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

i have also an problem with the latest engine update , the Independence Library does not work anymore and are not registered anymore after the update . within independence itselves the library are registered . dont know what the problem are but it is dissapointing .

I notice this too, the independence free library do not work.
also with titan 2 and studio one 4 demo (cubase 9.5 work, reaper work) when click on buttons the graphic is often not redraw. for example enable or disable randon should draw in blue when on or grey when off. when press ? and go back to quick edit, then it is correct draw. so GUI work. only redraw is often not done.

I remember groove agent too have option to set note off to beat and measure

Hey guys,

Please get in touch with our technical support about your problems with the arranger. Just send an e-mail at support [at] bestservice.de.

For the Independence Library please use Independence Free or Pro. Engine support was removed with the latest engine update. For inquiries about magix products, please get in touch with them directly.

Return to “Best Service”