Win 10 Creators Updates requires reactivation (ENGINE)

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It may just be me, but have any of you encountered the Windows 10 Creators Updates constantly requiring you to re-activate all of the ENGINE plugins? This is the second time this has happened, first being the first Win 10 Creators Update, and now the Win 10 Fall Creators Update.

Since Microsoft plans to keep releasing updates this way, our ENGINE instruments will keep doing this to the point where we'll need Best Service to continue to reset our activations. I know some companies only let you reset a certain amount of times. Hopefully Best Service will be flexible.

That is normal, because major W10 updates are basically like a whole new OS version, and this will trip up some authorization schemes.

Makes complete sense, and thus the reason why the updates are so huge. :) I guess activations/authorizations are always a little bit tricky with any type of big upgrade.

I contacted Best Service back when I installed the Creators Update for Win 10 and they were more than happy to oblige. I have tons of plugins, but oddly BS and IK were the only ones needing reactivation.

Hey Guys,

we are currently working on a solution for this so it´s just a matter of time. :)

Anyway, if you run out on activations just let us know and we´ll help you out!

All the best

Return to “Best Service”