Ethno World 6 Connectivity Problems

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've recently purchased Ethno World 6 Complete from Best Service. I downloaded the software and also had it extracted from UnRarx2. I also needed to download the Kontakt 5 player in order to open it. I created a folder to put the files in but the Kontakt player is telling me that it could not read the encrypted file because it's possibly not registered and it takes me directly to the Native Access website. The website asks me to which library I should have it installed to and no matter what I choose it tells me it's invalid. I've checked both the Best Service website and the Native Access website and they both tell me that it's already registered every time I enter the Serial Number. I've tried to contact Best Service to help resolve it but I've had no luck getting a hold of them. Does anyone know how to get around this?

The procedure is as goes:

1. In Kontakt's left side browser, go to Libraries tab and press Add Library. Native Access will open (you need to have it installed)
2. In Native Access, go to Add serial, then paste your EW6 serial. The library should be registered. Then just point Native Access to the folder of the library (the folder within which you can see the .nicnt file!)

You will need to do this TWICE, once for EW6, and the second time for EW6 Voices, since they are two separate libraries in fact.

Hi,

when did you get in touch with us about your problem? Currently only one customer has an nearly identical problem and we´re in correspondence about it to solve it. Please get in touch with us again if you didn´t get any further, i´m sure we find a solution soon.

I figured out what the issue is and I think I resolved it. I just have to figure out now how to add my link my MIDI keyboard to Kontakt 5 now. Thank you for the help.

Great to hear that! :)

To configure your midi device just click on File/Options/Midi and choose the correct device. Also please be sure you set up your audio device correctly.

it looks like the Ethno World 6 Voices installed just fine but it's not finding any files for the Ethno World 6 Instruments even though they're showing up on my Kontakt 5 browser.

Do you have added the instruments separatly?

Yes I've had to add the instruments separately.

Please get in touch with the support via support [at] bestservice.de to check your installation in detail.

Thank You I just sent them a message. Hopefully they can help resolve this issue.

Return to “Best Service”