Download links not working

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just purchased ERA II but your download links don't work.
I was able to download one single rar file but at a speed too slow :(
I am very sorry but I have to tell you that your download service is really poor and not professional.
it is not acceptable that a user make a purchases and then have trouble downloading what you bought!
I hope you can solve the problem as soon as possible. by the way I also contacted your customer service unanswered...

Now is ok. Problem solved by itself regenerating repeatedly the links.
Was probably due to their band in those hours was saturated, since I was able to download at decent speeds in the night.
However I had problems using a download manager like IDM or jD and this should not have happened.
Thanks anyway to Martin S. from B.S. support service for replay! :hug:

I'm getting pretty slow download speeds as well, I suppose maybe alot of people are to download at the same time because of the sales but still, looks like its going to take a whole day to download.

You´re welcome! Hope everything for both of you is up and running? :)

Just get in touch with us support [at] bestservice.de if you need assistance.

I'm having this issue as well. The links bring me to a blank page. I just purchased both Forest Kingdom II and Desert Winds and I want to play with them. It's like a new toy with no batteries! :(

Can ANYONE help?

I´ve already answered you via E-Mail. Please follow the instructions.

Best

Martin

Guys, I've been at this for 2 days. I've tried Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. The links keep producing server errors and it takes forever to download just one file. I purchased Chris Hein Pro horns. I have over 120 download speed. I'm in florida. Where are your servers? I've never had any issue like this before. After paying $649 for this software, I'm really upset. I'm losing time and work. What gives??

NoSoniX wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:26 am I´ve already answered you via E-Mail. Please follow the instructions.

Best

Martin
Would probably be more efficient to just fix the downloading issue, or tell people what to do publicly.

We always try to help as soon as possible but for this it is needed to get support inquiries via e-mail. This is no support forum and all instructions are clearly stated in the installation guide which comes with the purchase. If there are any problems just get in touch with us support [at] bestservice.com and we´ll try to fix this quickly together with the customer.

Return to “Best Service”