Can't afford endless

Official support for: olilarkin.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Went to the store, saw £36 I was tempted. Then I went to the checkout and saw the VAT took it up to £43 :cry: :cry:

Is there any chance at all of having the standalone PC version at the same price as the mac version ? I could do without the plugs if need be. Or is there an older version at a cheaper price?
Why not try some amazing fractal graphics for your art? I've got a site all about them at JWildfire Sanctuary

:cry: It's making my tracks sound amazing damn... :love:
Why not try some amazing fractal graphics for your art? I've got a site all about them at JWildfire Sanctuary

hey,

Sorry if it seems expensive, but if you like it I hope it would be something worth saving up for!

If you really just want the Windows standalone I suppose I could send it to you if you paypal me £7.99 (price on mac app store). PM me and i'll give you my paypal email address.

oli

I swear I love this forum, thanks so much !! :tu:

I'll take you up on the offer of the standalone, and use it while I save up for the full version :hihi:

Cheers :phones:

Return to “Oli Larkin Plugins”