Vibrato in VirtualCZ

Official support for: olilarkin.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Vibrato works great in VirtualCZ. :) I was just wondering if there is any trick way to use it like a regular LFO for any other part of the synth. If not, then can I put in a request to add an LFO that I can assign to other targets?

edit

Hi Examigan,

thanks for your feedback - i will consider it for a future update. I am also thinking about sticking in a 2nd LFO.

cheers

oli

hibrasil wrote:Hi Examigan,

thanks for your feedback - i will consider it for a future update. I am also thinking about sticking in a 2nd LFO.

cheers

oli
Great! :)

hibrasil wrote:thanks for your feedback - i will consider it for a future update. I am also thinking about sticking in a 2nd LFO.
Yeah I was thinking about this too for some point in the future if you decide to expand out some of the synthesis features.

You could leave in the standard CZ-compatible vibrato LFO, and add a second one, that could be global or per-voice switchable, with the option of routing to dca and/or dcw and whatever else makes sense. This would expand the sonic potential without straying too far from mucking with the core CZ-standard features too much...

Return to “Oli Larkin Plugins”