Hi Chris are you OK?

Official support for: chriskerry.f9.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi dear Chris are you OK? I sent several mails to you but have not gotten your reply.

Ample Sound wrote:Hi dear Chris are you OK? I sent several mails to you but have not gotten your reply.
Hi,
I am ok, busy developing 32/64bit VST/AU for Windows and Mac using my own Custom CK_Engine.

The only emails I recall from 'Ample Sound' over the Christmas period were 'promo' emails with a link to YouTube product videos, so......

Best Regards
Chris

Hi Chris,
tell us more about your new VSTs. ;)

Phonec v2.0
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Chris-S wrote:Hi Chris,
tell us more about your new VSTs. ;)
Hi,
I'm not developing VSTs for myself anymore. I do contract work for clients.

Some VST/AUs I have created are:

ME80V2.1 - Memory Moon
TrackGod / InspyaMe2 / BakinSoda - TrackGods
Neo_Piano / Neo_Orchestra / Neo_MasterTool (and more) - SoundMagic
Phonec_2 - PsychicModulation (just in the last stages of completion)

Best Regards
Chris

Thanks, didn't know the new version of ME80 has been coded by you. :tu:

Chris

C.Kerry wrote:
Ample Sound wrote:Hi dear Chris are you OK? I sent several mails to you but have not gotten your reply.
Hi,
I am ok, busy developing 32/64bit VST/AU for Windows and Mac using my own Custom CK_Engine.

The only emails I recall from 'Ample Sound' over the Christmas period were 'promo' emails with a link to YouTube product videos, so......

Best Regards
Chris
Hi Chris,

just curious - is your CK_Engine a framework? Or a standalone application? What exactly is it?

rigidaudio wrote:
C.Kerry wrote:
Hi,

Best Regards
Chris
Hi Chris,

just curious - is your CK_Engine a framework? Or a standalone application? What exactly is it?
Hi,
CK_Engine is my own 'system' - a bit more than a framework.
It is not available for use to the public, since it is native C++ code.

If anyone wants to develop a commercial VST/AU plugin for Win/Mac 32/64bit, feel free to contact me for a quote (very competitive rates)

Best Regards
Chris

Chris were can I need to hire you for the development of VST / AU plugins.
were can I contact you.

Return to “CK Modules & VST”