Bend/Wheel display (Flexoid / Wideboy)

Official support for: chriskerry.f9.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Chris,
could the display of the bend and wheel (virtual keyboard) be syncronized with the external midi keyboard controller?

Chris
Last edited by Chris-S on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chris-S wrote:Hi Chris,
could the display of the bend and wheel (virtual keyboard) be syncronized with the external midi keyboard controller?
Chris
DONE........v2.12 available now

After starting Wideboy it works.
But when I load a program (.fxp) the external bend and wheel are no longer working.

The program was saved in a previous version.

Chris-S wrote:After starting Wideboy it works.
But when I load a program (.fxp) the external bend and wheel are no longer working.
The program was saved in a previous version.
Ahhhh, i was afraid that might happen. I'll see if I can sort it but might be a tricky fix this one :(

It seems (because it is a change to previous build) that the only way is to re-assign the controllers for Bend and ModWheel after you load an OLD preset.

Updated Versions of WideBoy/Flexoid are available now that allows Midi Assign/Learn to the Bend and ModWheel controls.

And the assignments are stored in the patch (fxp)?

Chris-S wrote:And the assignments are stored in the patch (fxp)?
Yes, those are set as 'Global' and 'Ignore patch change' but it seems that when SE loads any fxp it writes those values into the Global settings - there's nothing I can do about that :(
But now you can just use the Midi Learn/Assign to set it to Bend/CC:ModWheel and save the patch - then when reloading it will be ok

GUI Bend/Wheel were not assigned in the Older versions because external Bend/ModWheel was on a separate circuit - In the new version it relies only on the GUI Bend/Wheel being assigned.

Return to “CK Modules & VST”