CK_Modules (SE) VST/FX now Freeware

Official support for: chriskerry.f9.co.uk
Locked New Topic

Thanks. CK_Modules
I like. high quality of sounds.
it is great!, your plugins.
Greetings from mexico (Oaxaca) Nice.

So, just set your Host to always 'run as administrator' and everything should be ok.
Or give your VST folder write permission for normal users.

Thank you CK. This flexoid is amazing. :D
What is the structural integrity of a compound when it is broken down to its wave form?

The same as everything else that surrounds it.

https://soundcloud.com/zendrix

Thanks for all the Thanks :tu:

These Synths needed to be played/heard to be appreciated, in that respect making them Freeware was the best move.

Please submit your own Presets/Banks for either Flexoid or WideBoy.
I'd like to gather together a collection of sounds/banks to make them freely available to everyone to showcase the wide capabilities of these synths.

If you do find a place in your studio for Flexiod or Wideboy a donation would be greatly appreciated :D

i dont understand the keycode process sry.... i copied the keycode from the
X-JUPITAE FLEXOID (Synth) but where shall i paste it? maybe im dumb but the instructions are too vague for me :P.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:i dont understand the keycode process sry.... i copied the keycode from the X-JUPITAE FLEXOID (Synth) but where shall i paste it? maybe im dumb but the instructions are too vague for me :P.
You paste it where it says " * Enter Your Keycode Here * " - this is on the Settings Panel.
The Settings Panel is opened by pressing the 'Settings Config' button on the right hand side of the GUI

*Note: You should make sure you run your host in 'Run As Administrator' mode.
You can just 'Right-Click' your Music Host Shortcut icon and then Click on 'Run as administrator'

That's a great synth! Thank you for your kindness.
Have a grrrrrreat day! :)

A big thanks to you, Man, for your great plugins.

Thank you!)
tw | yt | ig

Thank you CK for your kindness

C.Kerry wrote:
These Synths needed to be played/heard to be appreciated, in that respect making them Freeware was the best move.

Please submit your own Presets/Banks for either Flexoid or WideBoy.
I'd like to gather together a collection of sounds/banks to make them freely available to everyone to showcase the wide capabilities of these synths.

If you do find a place in your studio for Flexiod or Wideboy a donation would be greatly appreciated :D
Sometimes the talented participants in the OSC monthly contests gather their patches at the end and provide banks here on KVR. I hope it is the case this month as well. In any case, we are sure to hear Flexoid with new ears as a result of their single-synth sonic explorations of its capabilities.

:phones:
바보

thanks to Chris, the Problem with the loop is fixed and now a backing track solution is possible. I think it is also great, if patterns and arp sequences of ck_arp and ck_seq is release from other. here is a example video how backing track and accompany is possible in the thread, with download and more information

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3#p5933733
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

I notice the realease of ck_launcher and it have quantise onboard. I like such a tool with a slice feature, so it create slices, and for every slot, it is possible to create a sequence that play the slice. maybe there is a synthedit module here that can slice. Have you future plans for ck_launcher ?

magicmusic wrote:I notice the realease of ck_launcher and it have quantise onboard. I like such a tool with a slice feature, so it create slices, and for every slot, it is possible to create a sequence that play the slice. maybe there is a synthedit module here that can slice. Have you future plans for ck_launcher ?
Slicing as in splitting a single sample into different sections?
I have CK_Modules that will split a sample into multiple sections and allow them to be played separately.

However, CK_Launcher is a Sample Playback tool designed to interface directly with Hardware Trigger units.

A 'Sample Slicer' system would need to be a separate VST. If i have free time i might build one, maybe in the New Year.

Here is a example of a slicer which features i mean. It have 16 patterns and its possible to create a song. but it have no ability to trigger with keys or pads to play live or that it easy can do play more pattern at once for multitrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y54jbEXDtoM

BTW: I have see in ezdrummer 2 Demo that it is possible with VST2 32bit and old magix music maker too, that the drumsong that is create in ezdrummer sequencer follow the DAW. Seem every cheap DAW support it. when i click on DAW during song play at measure 20, the DAW play at measure 20 and the ezdrummer jump to measure 20(in the sequence that is create insde ezdrummer) and play the correct notes. maybe this locate feature can add in your step sequencer arp so they play always in sync with the DAW. This is usefull, when with right side a playlist is used to create a whole song. Because it is not usefull, when a playlist is used and it must always start at bar 0

Return to “CK Modules & VST”