kHs ONE - DivKid Bank Demo (Electro-House)

Official support for: kilohearts.com
Steve21
KVRer
2 posts since 7 Aug, 2013 from uk

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi,
I've Just bought kHs ONE Synth for the Reason DAW, purley for the tone on the kHs ONE - DivKid Bank Demo (Electro-House) on Soundcloud. As it's the nearest to a Fred Falke tone used on Youtube: Fred Falke In The Studio With FM (20 Mins.46 secs), that I've failed to re-create. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be included in the presets. Does anyone know how to get the DivKid Bank Demo tone/timbre (starting @ 18 seconds) with the kHs ONE Synth or is this preset only on the vst version? Grateful of any advice, cheers

Steve21
KVRer
2 posts since 7 Aug, 2013 from uk

Re: kHs ONE - DivKid Bank Demo (Electro-House)

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:04 am

Sorry to bother you all, I think I found it. Ear fatigue had crept up on me after a 10 hour session and today I'm pretty sure that it's Divkid Pad Static 02 repatch. with some gating etc. Anyone out there that doesn't have this synth it's pretty good and covers several bases

dorus
KVRer
1 posts since 1 Apr, 2004

Post Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:44 am

Anyone knows where i can find this bank. Looked around to no avail...!
or other banks that were supposed to be on the KHs ONE page. Ive seen many mentioning them but no links there.

yellowmix
KVRian
733 posts since 11 Aug, 2012

Post Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:23 pm

It's included with the Factory set. Click the preset menu button, click "Load Factory Bank", then a submenu pops up, DivKid is the first one. If you're using the Audio Units version check the manual since the process is different.

Return to “kiloHearts”