circuit bent Boss Flanger

...and how to do so...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just finished up my latest project - a Boss Flanger pedal. I've nicknamed her the Bit Flinger.

its got three toggles for 6 bitcrushed flange effects, a button for a weird sweeping reset effect and three pushbuttons for really ugly sine generator effects. recorded a bit of noodling with just a drum machine playing a pattern through the pedal while I pushed buttons and turned knobs.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

DOGS NARDS! Fleshy pieces all over the pavement

That is my dogs nuts blew up with all that gnarly squelching. Kill that contraption with a nine iron!

8)

glad I could be of service.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

nice!

Did Sean do the painting?

http://home.earthlink.net/~plattermatic ... torbox.jpg

/\ just proof not the schemo

that thingy was done with sorta the same technique as circuit bending.. found a simple pulse osc circuit and ~built it on top of itself 3x. the 'nose' is one of them multi-way switches, not a potentiometer.

don't have any samples of it online but i do suggest the 'just building some simple osc circuit from parts and messing with that' for generation :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Mystahr wrote:Did Sean do the painting?
no... but the wife just told me that it looks like I let an 11 year old girl decorate it.

I don't think she cared much for the glue treatments. which isn't bad, since they all peeled off. I need to redo them and then seal it up with some clearcoat spray.

back to the fun and games.

nice worth other john :)

thank you, sir.

my next project is going to be a doozy. Image

you mean the one with the thread that I replied in half a dozen times? totally missed it.

hehe
yeah that one
sorry im a little er how you say stoned?

"stoned" is how I say it.

hmm ok,anyway so whats up next then?

I'm going to circuit bend my wife! :o

Return to “DIY: Build it and they will come”