PRODUCTS

Fox_GAMING_NTF wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:51 am
Hink wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:01 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:04 am
vurt wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:38 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:28 pm
Harry_HH wrote:the Hiroshima sample pack
Harry_HH wrote:a synth UI, which imitates the Auschwiz cremator
For someone who is getting on their high horse about someone using the design esthetics from Chernobyl (and who has not in any way referenced the victims of the disaster in a negative or disrespectful way) you seem to be pretty adept at exploiting horrific disasters for your own purposes.

Can we give it a rest now please?
one was also an actual accident with no evil intent.
This "actual accident" was direct consequence of the state-controlled neglecting of safety, disregarding of human life, and systematic lying.

The non-existent information policy of the catastrophe shows the same disregard.

I understand, that those who don't want to know what happened and why, see the event more or less harmles "accident". Source of exciting aestetics and drama films.
Some comments here denounce my approach to this as exaggeration, and understate the catastrophy, and the reasons behind it.

Why is necessary to connect the "retro" design to the name Chernobyl, if the idea is just to plan UI with some aestetics?
This is the core of the OP and some commentator stupidity.
I see this kind of stupidity in relation to those, who e. g. neglect the history of the holocaust, and those who cheep "sorry, I didn't want to offend anyone, sooryy".
and I'm seeing this as a conversation that belongs in hpc not in the diy forum...so if you want to continue this conversation continue it there, because it's done here in the diy forum
Hpc?
hpc is hyde park corner
a forum where we can discuss politics and the like more openly.
it's down by off topic, best avoided :lol:

Return to “DIY: Build it and they will come”