Custom Studio Desk Build

...and how to do so...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Studio desk I did a while back, designed in Sketchup, cut pieces from MDF on CNC, assembled and painted. I have a new studio desk project coming up... this time I am designing in Fusion360 and plan to weld steel frame reinforcement vs the wood 2x4s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkcS6xY3pM8

Upcoming studio desk project (Basic layout idea):

Honestly, this is one of the nicest desks I have ever seen.

Amazing!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Nice, but I prefer mine, which is a modified all-solid wood IKEA kitchen table. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:01 am Nice, but I prefer mine, which is a modified all-solid wood IKEA kitchen table. :D
got a pic of that?

Yep.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:24 pmYep.
Let's see it please

Respectfully, this is about the OP's building skills, not me being a smartass. A pic of my desk is somewhere in the 'Studio Pics' thread. Knock yourself out. :tu:
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Great work!

Looks great!

Looks good, reminds me of the Output Platform

really nice man. good job!

I’m impressed. Having these skills, and access to tools and people to assist in exercising them, must be nice :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Nice , I won't upgrade for a while, but this looks like something to be proud of for sure.

Looks really nice! good job

Return to “DIY: Build it and they will come”