Rhino not registering

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased rhino and downloaded the dat file, installed rhino in the latest FL Studio running on Windows 10 64 bit and copied the dat file to the rhino folder. When I opened the plugin in FL, I got a message saying that I could not save and also got dropped notes. Is there an explanation as to why it didn't register. I have removed all instances of rhino several times and tried installing again, with the same result. Could someone please explain why this is happening or give me a solution.

OK.... Finally solved the problem. Case closed :)

oldgh wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:09 am OK.... Finally solved the problem. Case closed :)
what did you do?
The notes you don't play creates the silent gaps for you to hear the notes you do play :phones:

Drag/drop the key file into the credits area on the info tab.

Sorry to necromance a thread, but FYI the PDF manual says "To authorize Rhino, you simply need to put your key file in the Rhino folder." which does not work. Drag and drop did work.

https://www.bigtickaudio.com/wp-content ... manual.pdf
MacMini M1 | 16 GB RAM | Mac OS 12.5 | Logic Pro X 10.7.4| Mackie Onyx 1620i Firewire | MoTU 2408mkII | Mackie Control Universal| Atari ST | Dr. T's KCS Omega PVG 5.0 | Arturia V-Collection | Pluggo! | MeldaProduction EFX | VirtualCZ | BigTick Rhino

Just to follow up, it seems the issue may be that the manual says the Rhino folder is located in the Users library application support folder (~/Library/Application Support/BigTick/Rhino) but it seems the app wants to use the SYSTEM library application support folder (/Library/Application Support/BigTick/Rhino). Maybe that was what was causing the issue for me.
MacMini M1 | 16 GB RAM | Mac OS 12.5 | Logic Pro X 10.7.4| Mackie Onyx 1620i Firewire | MoTU 2408mkII | Mackie Control Universal| Atari ST | Dr. T's KCS Omega PVG 5.0 | Arturia V-Collection | Pluggo! | MeldaProduction EFX | VirtualCZ | BigTick Rhino

Sorry for the late reply - don't bother about the folder. Just drag / drop the key file into the credits area on the info tab, and it will take care of everything for you.

Return to “Big Tick”