Site is back !

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i thought it wasnt working for me because i was expecting it to submit when i hit return at the end of entering my password (which usually works on most sites.) once i actually hit the submit button it worked.

what's weird now, though, is that I cant log out.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

JamminFool wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:20 pm no, it did not send me any email.
For the record I was able to change my password and log in as well so I don't think the site is broken. However I did receive the password reset email.

I suppose "check your spam folder" would be an insulting suggestion ? :oops:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I did check the spam folder, but found nothing. Thanks and Don't worry, every suggestion is useful when you are stuck.

I tried to contact bigtick through the Contacts page on the website, but that generated an error: "There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later". WTF?

One last suggestion is to try another browser....
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

also did not work. it's like my account got deleted. i'm hoping bigtick checks in here since I cannot even contact him through the website at this point.

Yeh I’m sure he’ll be by soon, just a few bugs that need ironing out.

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:34 amBut one request, if its at all possible... some sort of future for Angelina. Its still unique, and I'm sure Im not the only person who'd love to see a revamped V2.
The 2getheraudio forum is the place to send these kind of requests :)
I tried to contact bigtick through the Contacts page on the website, but that generated an error: "There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later"
That should be fixed now.

Obviously the password reset feature will only work if your email is still the same.

thanks big tick. i'm in touch with you via email now, so im sure we can get this fixed. :)

one of my first plugin :love:

You should all now have access to the expansions in your account.

Big Tick wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:51 pm You should all now have access to the expansions in your account.
Thank you so much! very generous :D
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Having a problem trying to get in. I get the following error message, and the contact form on your site does not seem to be working:

You are temporarily locked out

You have been temporarily locked out of this system. This means that you will not be able to log in for a while.

Please advise.
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

MickGael wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:10 pm Having a problem trying to get in. I get the following error message, and the contact form on your site does not seem to be working:

You are temporarily locked out

You have been temporarily locked out of this system. This means that you will not be able to log in for a while.

Please advise.
Your account got locked out for 12hrs due to more than 6 login failures or 3 consecutive attempts to change the password.

That's for your own safety. You wouldn't believe the amount of daily attacks on the site.

No problem. Was trying to remember the password. Have not logged in for many years (very early adopter) :)
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Here happened the same. "You are temporarily locked out". Ok, then I know.
I guess it was because I had google blocked especially gstatic - I hate the captcha-thing.

But it's great that you are back!
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Return to “Big Tick”