Will the Rhino go Extinct?

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Russell Grand wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:11 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:42 pm Wow ! Even though I hate green and that skin makes Rhino look like Absynth it's still a really cool looking modern GUI.

Hope it sees the light of day.......... :tu:
You hate green? That's a first for me. :o

Yes I hate the color green. Still do even nearly a year since that post.

I imagine every color in the rainbow has its haters and lovers. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:27 pm
Yes I hate the color green. Still do even nearly a year since that post.

I imagine every color in the rainbow has its haters and lovers. :shrug:
Well, colour skinning/tweaking is a very modern UI expectation...
And if they did the UI as vector images (which facilitate scaling, which is my request!), then colours changing should be easy implement. :)
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

I've done skin edits for Rhino before but it's been years. There used to be some really cool alternative skins that just needed a color tweak here and there. :wink:

I think the real question here is where is Rhino 3 ? It's been nearly a year since Big Tick dropped the teaser. :)

I just noticed that my name is still on the About page in the 3.0 screenshot..... :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Purple and Orange? Thats a beautiful combo
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

surreal wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:38 am Hi I am from South Africa and its my mission to save the Rhino esp in my country!!
:hihi:

Big Tick wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:26 pm It's not going extinct, actually here is something for you, that's been in the works for quite a while (and still has ways to go):
https://www.behance.net/gallery/6562893 ... -Redesignp
Will the updated Rhino be pay-what-you-want ($10 and over)?

Russell Grand wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:36 am
Big Tick wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:26 pm It's not going extinct, actually here is something for you, that's been in the works for quite a while (and still has ways to go):
At the moment I'm not planning to move Rhino to 2getheraudio (so this discussion is actually in the wrong forum). In addition to UI changes, I'm also intending to do some enhancements to the synth, mostly in the effects section.

There will be an update, I just can't say when. Meanwhile, enjoy the old beast, it still has a powerful sound :)

Big Tick wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:55 pm At the moment I'm not planning to move Rhino to 2getheraudio (so this discussion is actually in the wrong forum). In addition to UI changes, I'm also intending to do some enhancements to the synth, mostly in the effects section.

There will be an update, I just can't say when. Meanwhile, enjoy the old beast, it still has a powerful sound :)
Thanks for that update.
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

Big Tick wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:55 pm
At the moment I'm not planning to move Rhino to 2getheraudio (so this discussion is actually in the wrong forum). In addition to UI changes, I'm also intending to do some enhancements to the synth, mostly in the effects section.

Thanks for the reply, Tick. Yeah, I still love Rhino and honestly it doesn't need an update at all IMO. With that said, I really look forward to one! :D

Big Tick wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:55 pm

If you are able and inspired, what do you think about doing a super Angelina?
A modern choral synth - as the old guard has died out and we're currently only left with sample libraries. It'd be great to have a "Pianoteq" for choirs. Choirs ranging from almost realistic human-like to the abstract pad stuff Angelina tackled with ease.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

NKS support would be nice ;)

As soon as NI makes their specifications public :)

With Soundfont sf2 support ,it will be a killer plugin

Rhino is #1 man, even if I get into making instruments, I'll never stop promoting Rhino - DSPplug

Return to “Big Tick”