StruQture plugin development platform

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is now public !

Until we get an official Qubiq forum, I'll be happy to answer technical questions here, if you have any.

i would like to know more about . is it an Rompler only ? does have user Access to the mapping and sample editor ? can user create their own free plugins with it ? can the soundcontent installed to another Harddrive ? How many ilok licenses you get as user , can it be installed at least on 2 PC ?

who takes the support , the 3rd Party developer who have created instruments for this Plattform or Qubiqaudio ?

there are so many question , and i didnt written all .

Patrice , other than that i wish you all the best with your new project .

Thanks for the questions.
DrumAddict wrote:is it an Rompler only ?
No, you can mix any of the included oscillators, which include:
- sample playback (with disk streaming)
- VA osc with morphing between saw, sine and sqr, with PWM and unison controls
- 4 ops FM osc
- supersaw osc
- noise osc

We can add new oscillator types when required.
does have user Access to the mapping and sample editor ?
End users typically do not, although this feature (or parts of it) could be exposed in the UI of specific plugins.
can user create their own free plugins with it ?
In theory they could, but it is not like synthedit where you can generate a plugin by pressing a button. The final plugin is basically a custom build of Struqture without the back-end editor, and is built by Qubiq.

The target audience is typically for content producers who want to release a plugin to monetize their content, and don't want to deal with:
- installing development environments on Mac and PC
- obtaining the AAX sdk from Avid
- building VST, AU and AAX
- experiencing the joys of integrating Pace copy protection :)
- building installers
- testing on a multitude of configurations and OS'es.
can the soundcontent installed to another Harddrive ?
Good one, at the moment it can only be done with symbolic links after installing to the primary drive. I'll add that to our list.
How many ilok licenses you get as user , can it be installed at least on 2 PC ?
I believe this is up to the plugin producer to define.
who takes the support , the 3rd Party developer who have created instruments for this Plattform or Qubiqaudio ?
The 3rd party developer takes the first line of support for everything related to installation and authorization. Qubiq takes support for bugs.
there are so many question , and i didnt written all .
Keep them coming :)

Big Tick wrote:can user create their own free plugins with it ?
In theory they could, but it is not like synthedit where you can generate a plugin by pressing a button. The final plugin is basically a custom build of Struqture without the back-end editor, and is built by Qubiq.
Are there free licences to get started with this?

Can you tell us more about the included modules (other than the VCOs)?

Pytchblend wrote:Are there free licences to get started with this?
If you have a plugin project, please get in touch with Jennifer at contact@qubiqaudio.com
Can you tell us more about the included modules (other than the VCOs)?
There are 3 types of modules:
- oscillators, these are your typical VCO, but also sample playback, noise generator, supersaw, FM synth.
- effects / filters (filters are basically per-voice effects, which means you can do interesting things like velocity-modulated per-voice distortion). The plaform includes all the usual suspects (several ZDF type filters, EQ, compression, delays, chorus, phaser, reverb, several flavors of distortion including wavefolder, ... as well as more unusual ones like the waveguide fx or fractal delay). Effects and filters can be routed in a flexible way using buses and parallel chains.
- modulators (which can also be per-voice or global), there's too many to list really, there's envelopes, lfo's, arpeggiator, all kinds of midi and OSC controls, mathematical operators, lag, smoothing, quantization, .... You can drag/drop modulators into any assignable target and customize the mod range.

The above list is not really exhaustive. We keep adding more !

In order to create a patch, you assemble any number of the above into layers, then have any number of layers. You can also add global-level effects and modulators.

Here's a short video of the editor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktDTwT-i6LA

I would like to know the price and when will it be possible to acquire a license?
Send an email to contact@qubiqaudio.com but there is no response.

Edit: I have already received the information via Email. :) :) :)

Best Regards

You should have received your answer now. I'd rather keep that thread for technical questions only

Here's another video showing the editor a little bit more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMjHEuTYgCM

If you're a sound designer and want to design synths with it, please PM me.

Big Tick wrote:Here's another video showing the editor a little bit more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMjHEuTYgCM

If you're a sound designer and want to design synths with it, please PM me.
THIS looks very, VERY appealing to me. Will contact shortly. 8)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Return to “Big Tick”