Two Zen questions

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First, I can't get Wusikstation to load presets, if I point it to an older version it crashes Zen. If I point it to either the 32 bit or 64 bit v8 versions it says preset mismatch. I'm doomed I know, am guessing all those presets don't work with the new v8 version. If so do I put my ills at their door? :o

Secondly, I have both the 32bit and 64bit versions of Zen installed. The 32 bit works like a charm, as does the 64bit version. However, the 64 bit version comes up completely blank, whereas the 32 bit version shows all the presets. Doesn't it share the database? Am guessing the answer is no and to do a separate scan for the 64 bit.

I seem to have answered my own questions here, but am I right? :scared:
Why not try some amazing fractal graphics for your art? I've got a site all about them at JWildfire Sanctuary

The 32/64 bits databases are shared, so that you can load the same plugin in either and see your presets and tags. You still need to runa scan on both systems though.

As for Wusik, I guess the presets on the Zen online database are for V7 or earlier. However you should be able to delete them, and manually import your V8 presets.

Thanks for the response, not sure why if the databases are shared does it need to scan ? Anyway, it is a problem. It tells me there's another instance of Zen already running (there isn't), I restart the PC, I run it again and it says do I want to add blacklisted VSTs as they crashed last time? I say no, and it it scans shows me a list of some of my plugins (main zen screen) but doesn't download any presets. When I click on settings to see if they're highlighted the settings list of synths is blank.

The 32 bit version continues to work well, so I'll just stick with that.

Regarding your other point about loading the v8 presets (am guessing by import). I've tried adding v8 into zen but doesn't work either.
Why not try some amazing fractal graphics for your art? I've got a site all about them at JWildfire Sanctuary

Return to “Big Tick”