Here it is:

Changelog:
* Fix errors with AU version in Logic
* Fix random freezes when switching presets
* Fix rendering bugs with Zebralette and Absynth
* More bug fixes...

Please send features requests to http://bigtick.uservoice.com

Great - is being scanned again now and loads

Grateful thanks for any help: do I need to buy credits to see all the presets in my synths? I recently installed Zen but only see a handful of presets for my guys, maybe I am doing something wrong? What are the credits for ? Thanks!
Big Tick wrote:Here it is:

Changelog:
* Fix errors with AU version in Logic
* Fix random freezes when switching presets
* Fix rendering bugs with Zebralette and Absynth
* More bug fixes...

Please send features requests to http://bigtick.uservoice.com

You don't need to buy credits to see presets - the credits are for buying commercial presets, a feature that's been in the works for quite a while.
Just make sure you toggle Zen online and it will download presets for the synths you have activated in the settings.

Wonderful, thanks for the quick reply and for making a much-needed product! I also own Rhino and love it.... 8) 8)
Big Tick wrote:You don't need to buy credits to see presets - the credits are for buying commercial presets, a feature that's been in the works for quite a while.
Just make sure you toggle Zen online and it will download presets for the synths you have activated in the settings.

I tried dragging the vst for imposcar 2 (Mac) onto it but it doesn't seem to like it - crashes every time I try and load the one preset it has showing so far. Any chance of getting this working?

Upload doesn't seem to be working, I just imported all my Diversion patches (apart from Third party) but when I click on them to upload the button state doesn't change. Same with a few Synthmaster presets I imported.

Upload works ok here - is your designer key entered properly ?

Ah, it was, must have to do it again with the new install.

OK now I can upload, just have to tag them first. God this is fiddly! - how do I assign them to attributes and author on Mac? On Win it was ctrl click or something - wish this was simpler. Keep losing focus if I click on the author without ctlr everything disappears because nothing is assigned yet. Needs some better ergonomics for this.

What would be easier would be to get rid of this ctrl click stuff and use drag and drop to assign tags. Just select a bunch of presets then drag the author or attribute onto them - half the time I try tagging 20 presets at a time it takes them off what I have just added rather than adding them! Also I wish I could select them all in one go - not have to do it 20 at a time - this is getting tedious

Same on Mac - command-click to tag.
You can select a bunch of presets using shift-click, then command-click applies the tag to all of them.

I agree about the ergonomics, however I'm not sure drag/drop is any better. I'm open to suggestions though. Maybe a toggle mode, where you switch between assigning tags, and searching, would be better - in this case it would always use left-click.

OK in the end I edited the prefs to show 400 at a time - then I could select the lot. Uploading them now. All 333 Diversion patches tagged. Just hope this is compatible with the Windows version.

It will, as long as they have the same VST ID.... until I add the 'multiple ID' feature that will solve these problems once and for all.

aMUSEd wrote:I tried dragging the vst for imposcar 2 (Mac) onto it but it doesn't seem to like it - crashes every time I try and load the one preset it has showing so far. Any chance of getting this working?
Imposcar 2 is already managed on the server - just activate it and select one of the presets, then direct Zen to the location of the .vst if necessary.
On PC at least, it works fine here. Will try on Mac later on.

On Mac it's showing with [ ] around it and a ? where the preset number should be. There is one preset showing in the Zen database but when I select it Zen crashes.

Return to “Big Tick”