How to get notified of BigTick updates

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The easiest way is to subscribe to the Twitter RSS feed
You can also check us on Facebook

I will also (very sparingly) send emails to users with an account on my site. You can disable this from your profile if you never want to receive emails.

Sapperlot - I left facebook :D. But well, the website contains the updates anyway :-)).

I wondered why I never got any emails from Big Tick with news, promotions etc! Missed out on the cheap Rhino presets this xmas. I'd better join up on FB then. :)

Well maybe you should try to see if the xmas offer is still active - I usually leave them a few days past the deadline :)

Ooh, well put like that, perhaps I will. Thanks. ;)

Big Tick wrote:The easiest way is to subscribe to the Twitter RSS feed
You can also check us on Facebook

I will also (very sparingly) send emails to users with an account on my site. You can disable this from your profile if you never want to receive emails.
Are there still accounts on your site? I'd really like notifications but don't do facebook or twitter

1-2-Many wrote:Are there still accounts on your site? I'd really like notifications but don't do facebook or twitter
Yes. But hey, if you have Rhino, then you have an account.

I have Rhino - I see no accounts...my account link is long dead :(

Just create one then...

...Where?

1-2-Many, in the upper right corner of the Big Tick web site http://www.bigtickaudio.com/ is a "+ Login" link. Click on it and it will reveal a login/register area. Or you could try the "Lost Password" link.

OK - I wasn't getting that login button since it disappears in the ie8 browser upon loading the website...flashes for a sec then gone. If you hover the mouse pointer in that area it changes to a hand icon which when clicked drops down the login page...must be a problem with ie8

Yeah... it's kind of crazy with these websites... sometimes you have to go in using a different browser.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

I don't (want to) use twitter or facebook. But I would welcome emails. :)
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

faun2500 wrote:I don't (want to) use twitter or facebook. But I would welcome emails. :)
me too!!^^, but well, we get informations about updates here at KVR also.

Return to “Big Tick”