Site is back !

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MickGael wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:38 pm No problem. Was trying to remember the password. Have not logged in for many years (very early adopter) :)
Your password is gone anyway, you'll have to reset it.

thomekk wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:11 pm Here happened the same. "You are temporarily locked out". Ok, then I know.
I guess it was because I had google blocked especially gstatic - I hate the captcha-thing.

But it's great that you are back!
I hate captchas with a passion as well, but unfortunately they're a necessary evil. You wouldn't believe the amount of spam mail that went through in the first 2 days when I didnt have captchas in.

Seem to be having a problem logging in tonight. Just keeps looping back after the Captcha page. I get the "you're not a robot" green arrow, click Log In and nothing. Just loops back to the login, no error message. I was able to get in the other day to get the Rhino download but I believe that was before the Captcha.

Something I'm doing wrong or missed ? :)

EDIT: I changed my password again as was able to get in. Maybe Firefox's auto fill was wrong. :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Me too. i trying to send a message and captcha's don't work well. i have try with Chrome, Firefox and Chrom from various computers but nothing. Also i can create an account

Checked this out this morning.....

Yes, had to jump through some hoops to change the password but eventually it took.

Hint, try user name instead of email account.....

Anyway - thank you, 'Tick. It is very generous of you to make the 3rd party soundbanks available.

Thank you so much, 'Tick! I'm still slowly recovering from a dead music computer from a few years back and the return of Rhino is appreciated.

Also, thank you for Ticky Clav via 2getheraudio. As a part of the rebuild I've switched to 64 bits and my previous Clavinet plugin was only 32. Gotta have a Clav.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Wow, must be the night for rekindling old relationships. I thought you had retired. When 2getheraudio contacted me I got the impression Big Tick Audio was no more. I just d/l-ed Rhino again and am gonna play with it shortly.
Trouble with beards is you're always smelling peanut butter.

Astrin wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:16 am Wow, must be the night for rekindling old relationships. I thought you had retired.
I'm not old enough (and nowhere near rich enough) to retire yet :)
And no, Rhino isn't dead, I've actually been toying with some updates lately. Not sure when I will have something ready for release, but it's still going....

Good lord I just did some digging through my email. I bought Rhino 9 years ago! And the number one complaint was the hard to read fonts and the hard to see UI. I remember getting a skin which had larger fonts but the KVR links are long dead. Anybody have some skins or links to skins which -- ahem no offense BT -- make Rhino useable for someone with aging boomer eyes?

Not available yet (this is part of the Rhino3 version I've been working on for years now) but here is a teaser
https://www.behance.net/gallery/6562893 ... X-Redesign

Big Tick wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:53 pm Rhino3
:hyper: :party: :hyper: :party: :hyper: :party: :hyper: :party: :hyper: :party: :hyper: :party: :hyper: :party: :hyper: :party: :hyper: :party: :hyper: :party: :hyper: :party: :hyper: :party: :hyper: :party:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Big Tick wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:53 pm Not available yet (this is part of the Rhino3 version I've been working on for years now) but here is a teaser
https://www.behance.net/gallery/6562893 ... X-Redesign
YES, please!

Does anyone have a working link for any of the skins? I've only got a link for the Flavours of Lime Ceros one but that doesn't (or it does till you get to Box, then the download fails). Cheers.

Yes I second the request!

Any links to the skins?

I just bought Rhino and tried to load the Ceros skin. The download link (www.box.com) must be updated. You can download this skin using this URL :
https://app.box.com/s/ozy706qqaxll1xq8dc65

Return to “Big Tick”