Where is the "to do" or "ideas" Thread?

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I see some users have ideas for modules and other ideas...is there a to do list everywhere...can we vote for ideas? This will be great to see what we have in next versions and what for ideas are double. Give us a overview of your work and the progress.

U write about a list...

I have a todo / ideas lists but I dont publish it. I do say roughly what I have planned for the next release in the "Roadmap" thread.

To be perfectly honest after the next version I'm going to check over all the ideas / feature requests and work out how to go forward. I have tons of ideas and requests, plus a whole load of stuff that needs changing on order to enable some of those things. I need to have a serious think about how I'm going to take things forward.

The actual software is done, i'm just fixing the help docs & installer, then I need to set up payment processing, and fix up the website. Do some testing, and a few other things.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Okay, thx, sounds good, ideas are good, exepted from the payment...But what must that must...The "Roadmap" need an update ^^
Regards

Yeah I will do an update when I figure things out. Initially it'll just be more modules, long term i have a lot of things i'd like to do but I have to really think about them.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Return to “Sonigen”