New GUI

Official support for: sonigen.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi 2NDMOUSE, sorry I didn't get back sooner, busy yesterday.

If you want to edit events in FL, first assign a MIDI CC number of your choice to the cutoff or whatever you want, using the double right click menu, then browse parameters and find the number you chose, right click it and choose edit events.

Alternatively, you could assign a VST number instead of a MIDI CC, then if you move that knob and go to the 'Tools' menu - last tweaked, you should find options to either edit events or create automation clip.

Hope that helps, and nice tune by the way, interesting work. :)

Satch1 wrote:Hi 2NDMOUSE, sorry I didn't get back sooner, busy yesterday.

If you want to edit events in FL, first assign a MIDI CC number of your choice to the cutoff or whatever you want, using the double right click menu, then browse parameters and find the number you chose, right click it and choose edit events.

Alternatively, you could assign a VST number instead of a MIDI CC, then if you move that knob and go to the 'Tools' menu - last tweaked, you should find options to either edit events or create automation clip.

Hope that helps, and nice tune by the way, interesting work. :)

Cheers Satch ! That makes sense now. Being able to automate it....wow...the sky is the limit now !! Thanks a lot =)

You're welcome :wink:
Last edited by Satch1 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

2NDMOUSE wrote:Just one question Chris , if you get a second.
I was trying to automate the cutoff last night , and in FL , you can browse the parameters which brings up a midi CC list. Which number corresponds with cutoff ?
easiest way is to turn the cuttoff-knob on the gui and then under "Tools" -> "last tweaked" you can select "Create automation clip"

this way you dont need to know which CC is for what.

EDIT: haa.. i see now that is already mentioned! sorry for DP. :oops:

sebaden wrote:
2NDMOUSE wrote:Just one question Chris , if you get a second.
I was trying to automate the cutoff last night , and in FL , you can browse the parameters which brings up a midi CC list. Which number corresponds with cutoff ?
easiest way is to turn the cuttoff-knob on the gui and then under "Tools" -> "last tweaked" you can select "Create automation clip"

this way you dont need to know which CC is for what.

EDIT: haa.. i see now that is already mentioned! sorry for DP. :oops:

good man !! thanks for the help =)

I agree that it would be nice to be able to switch between the old skin and the new.

V1 will have a light and a dark skin included but I haven't got around to making it accessible via the preferences. So for now you will have to copy/rename the skin folders in the app directory.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

cool

Return to “Sonigen”