Will older plugins get vst3 support?

Official support for: audiority.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since newer Audiority plugins support vst3. Are there any plans to update older plugins to support vst3?

Yes. Most of them will be updated to a newer version featuring VST3 plugin format.

Hi Luca,

Is the vst3 support for Big Goat and Blue Face still planned? With HQ mode?

thanks

I'm rendering the 4k UI for Big Goat right now. There will be a 1.1 upgrade with the new framework, including HQ mode and HiDPI. No extra circuits modes for now, but they'll be in the future

Audiority wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:31 pm I'm rendering the 4k UI for Big Goat right now. There will be a 1.1 upgrade with the new framework, including HQ mode and HiDPI. No extra circuits modes for now, but they'll be in the future
Audiority plugins have been one of the best investments I've made in terms of quality for money. Anyone who has only thought about checking out these plugins needs to download the demos and look forward to spending some money. I wasn't expecting mods for the stomp boxes currently without them so this news is a real gift. Thank you!

Also: Any chance of a ProCo RAT? That would be an instant sale here.

Yap, the RAT will be another one of the classic distortions we're going to make. I actually have ToDo list the size of a building and Audiority is just me lol So much gear, so little time :D

Audiority wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:11 pm Yap, the RAT will be another one of the classic distortions we're going to make. I actually have ToDo list the size of a building and Audiority is just me lol So much gear, so little time :D
Just keep doing what you do.

I won't add to your list any further right now. :D

Love the RAT! Also, is there any possibility of something slightly more esoteric in the future, such as the Fuzz Factory? AFAIK, the only software version in existence is the one made by Helix.

I currently have the Wholly Mammoth by Zvex. One of the most strange fuzz I've ever played with. I will surely get more of them and the Fuzz Factory is on the list too.

I have a DIY wooly mammoth clone, and find it to be very sensitive to the input impedence; the character drastically changes if I touch my guitar volume control. This could make re-amping with it very difficult!

Of course, Audiority already have a Fuzz Face simulation, so maybe already ran into this problem. A virtual impedence control, perhaps?

So no germanium mod for Blue Face in 1.1? I know you have red Fuzz Face too :D

I was hoping for a few mods for Muff as well.

In fact, I'd rather see Mistress in plugin form. I once saw it in your fb post, so I know you have it, and I can't unsee it now :D

ehehe I know! As I said, too much gear and so little time. I have a full schedule up to the end of 2021, between updates and new products, with the first being the MOST work. I need to radically improve my BJT/FET algorithm and the work I'm doing on the Randall is helping a lot. Blue Face and Big Goat v1.1 will (just) be a framework update, to make these plugins having the same features as the other ones. There will be more circuits, I promise, but not in this update.

and the work I'm doing on the Randall
well well, Randall, you say? like "Dimebag" Randall? :D

you've really been going metal direction lately.

I wonder if you're gonna come back to the vintage "character oozing" thingies you were doing.

Yes, I'm doing lot of metal lately. That's where I come from :) About character oozing and creative tools, there will definitely be more :D I have some nice ones in preparation, since I'm basically working on more projects in parallel. I felt the need to start making something in the line of GrainSpace and Tube Modulator, so... be prepared.

May the Force be with you, Captain Lucas!

Return to “Audiority”