Upcoming changes on Audiority

Official support for: audiority.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

there will be a lot of changes during the next months, both on our site and our products. The first one, obviously, is about the GDPR compliance. The new features will be uploaded on the site in the next days and, hopefully, I'll get your love and support for our newsletter. That's not the only change I'll make on the site, making the User Area the most important part of it.

Here's a partial list of what 2018 will bring:
  • GDPR Compliance (site)
  • Improved User Area
  • User Area desktop app *
  • Plugin online activation (via User Area credentials)
  • 3D GUI for old plugins **
  • Deprecation of 32bit plugins
  • New minimum requirements: OSX 10.9 / Windows 7
  • New pricing
User Area desktop app: that's just an idea for now and I would like to have your feedback about that. I know that some of you wouldn't be happy to have another application to activate and manage the plugins, but I think that could be useful.

Online plugin activation: this will be a plus for those who find our current activation process too much complicated. You can just download the license file and activate the plugin as usual, if you prefer that.

3D GUI for old plugins: some of them will not be reskinned, such as Deleight and maybe Side Filter.

New minimum requirements: that's because it's becoming very time expensive to maintain the code compatible with old OS versions while adding new features and improving the code. I'm very sorry for those faithful users that are currently using old OS versions (because of stability). Old version of the plugins will still be available, but support will be very limited.

New pricing: there will be slight price increase for our plugin products. More details to come.

Your feedback about all of that will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for all of your love and support!

Cheers,
Luca

Upcoming change: User Area only product delivery.
We will start delivering licenses and downloads only through our User Area. When you purchase a product, you'll receive a notification that the product/license has been delivered to your account and an invitation to register if you are new to our site.

Return to “Audiority”