Plugins Feature Requests

Official support for: audiority.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pog/Hog

eheh that's already on my "to do" list. With something like that, you can also do whammy and much more :P

Ha this is becoming a situation where I might as well be paying alimony to you lol. But we arent separated

Really happy that you introduced a resizable interface for Deleight. (Also, nice deal for it on VSTBuzz!)

Hoping that you roll out resizable interfaces for more of your plugins. My other favorite plugin of yours currently is Magnetic Tape Echo, so maybe that one first? :D

Thanks, Tappistry! I'll make more resizable interfaces, but they'll not be like Deleight since all of our new GUI are rendered from 3D models. I've experimented that with our new pedal plugins, where you can choose between three sizes. You may demo them and give me your feedback about that feature (you'll find the reisizing options in the logo menu).

Cheers,
Luca

Resize amount of taps on Polaris

You can turn on off but would be nice to downsize to count

Audiority wrote:Thanks, Tappistry! I'll make more resizable interfaces, but they'll not be like Deleight since all of our new GUI are rendered from 3D models. I've experimented that with our new pedal plugins, where you can choose between three sizes. You may demo them and give me your feedback about that feature (you'll find the reisizing options in the logo menu).

Cheers,
Luca
Sorry, I guess I missed this reply from a WHILE ago. I think being able to choose between a few sizes is a nice compromise for the bitmap/3d model designs. I typically like to boost my plugin size by 20-40% from the original size because I run 1440p resolution. This is dependent on the type of plugin and what I'm doing with it at the time. It seems that most "default" plugin sizes on Windows tend to be scaled with a 1080p native resolution in mind. My other favorite devs let you choose percentages from 100% to 200%, in increments of 10%. That's nice to have, but slightly overkill.

I'm not a coder, but I imagine things get complex for scaling plugins that aren't completely vector-based.

I experimented by rendering at higher resolutions and, then, make the code scaling the GUI. We started with the newly released plugin (Pre X7) and it looks nice and sharp even at its biggest setting.

Would it be possible for plugins to phone home and check if an update is available to notify the user ?

With having so many plugins it's often difficult to keep up to date with them all so simple things like notification that there is an update available is quite helpful

Or maybe a centre like Flux, Waves, Izotope have for installing that can check if there's update ?

Hi Digivolt,
we are already working on both the options: having an update checker inside the plugin and a User Area desktop app to manage licenses, redeem codes and upgrades.

Best,
Luca

Thanks Luca, another minor feature is the low cut on Pre X7, is it possible have the setting turn on when you click on the number as opposed to cycling through ?

Say I wanted 300hz as it stands I have to cycle through all settings to reach 300, where it would be much simpler and intuitive to just be able to click the 300 and it's on, it's only a minor thing and certainly something I can live with but if it's possible it would be nice

Xenoverb - if this has a Mix Lock feature, I haven't discovered it in the manual or plugin. Also, as someone else mentioned, Time in actual units (ms/seconds) rather than %.

@Digivolt: I've been asked for that kind of features for other plugins too. I'm looking into it.

@Winstontaneous: Pretty much all of our plugins have a locking function for every knob. Just right-click on the Mix knob and you should be able to lock it.

Cheers,
Luca

n/m, all sorted!

Please add some kind of visualization of locked parameters. For example, you may superimpose a lock icon, or grey out the corresponding control. Other vendors do that and I find it very helpful
.:: (noou) - electronic + music ::.
https://noou.bandcamp.com

Return to “Audiority”