Shreddage 3 Keyswitches and hammer-on's/pull-off's.. not working.

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I use Reaper, I haven't updated it in a few months because last time I did.. it broke some of my old projects.

I am using Kontakt Portable 6.

Using Shreddage 3 Rogue, and Shreddage 3 Jupiter.. I cannot for the life of me get key switches to activate. I can use velocity to control things in TACT and that works fine.. but I would like to be able to use key switches, and they literally just don't work.

I write in the midi editor, and use the correct notes to trigger the TACT settings, but it just ignores them.

I also cannot get HO's/PO's to work regardless of trying to use velocity or keyswitching in TACT. They literally will just not work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong..

I have even downloaded the MIDI files from the Shreddage 3 Masterclass videos and they don't work with the key switches either.

Anyone have any insight? Do I need to update Kontakt, or Shreddage, or Reaper? What do I need to do? I don't know if there's a setting I need to adjust that will make things work.. I don't know man, but its frustrating.. lol.

Can you upload a MIDI file where hammer/pulls do not play at all, as well as the exact NKI you're using?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”