New Update Causes Kontakt to not be able to Locate Library

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have 6 of the Shreddage 3 guitars. I went to update my Stratus to the 10/9/2019 update. I did exactly what the instructions said to - re-download the Instrument Data rar, and overwrite the
NKI and NKC files. Native access now comes up with the error "The library path belongs to different library" . How do I fix this issue? I will not try to update the other 5 guitars until I figure out how to fix this issue

Sounds like you may have placed files from one library into a folder of another library.

EvilDragon wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:59 pm Sounds like you may have placed files from one library into a folder of another library.
That'd be my best guest as well.
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

Thanks for the replies. No that is not the problem. All the files in the Stratus folders are Stratus files. Directory structure is the same as the other Shreddage 3 instruments

What's the Content location that Native Access reports for Stratus (click the Shreddage 3 Stratus icon in NA and it opens the panel on right side, see Installation Path tab)? How does that folder look in Explorer/Finder? Some screenshots please.

Also, note that there was a very first release of Stratus under a different name (it was just Shreddage 3). After that we reencoded the library with more consistent naming (Shreddage 3 <name of guitar>), and sounds like this is what you're possibly stumbling into. Maybe the old Shreddage 3 files are in your S3 Stratus folder. What is the full name of the .nicnt file in your Stratus folder? If it's just "Shreddage 3.nicnt", you will need a new download with S3 Stratus library - contact ISW support directly.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”