Can't wait for the new S3 libraries

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Also, for Zircon, i forgot to mention a let ring function. Dragging notes in piano roll especially when they're the same can't permit to have a decent let ring.

Use sustain pedal for that (CC #64).

Thanks Evildragon, it works.

Does the new S3 guitar have new cabs or amps? Before buying it, I would like to hear some crushing deathmetal- swedish\melodic deathmetal song.

Zircon please, could you entertain the idea?

There are new cab IRs along with S2 legacy cab IRs in there, and whatever FX Kontakt has natively S3 has as well.

Zircon, EvilDragon, do you guys know what I do first thing after I open my eyes in the morning every day? Do I go to the toilet? Do I make cofee? Do I say hi to my wife and my son? No, in fact none of these. First thing I do, half awake, I grab my phone, open Chrome browser, type in "K" because that is enough to redirect me directly here, on this very subforum and I quickly check IS IT HYDRA TIME YET??? And everytime I see that it isn't, my day is slightly ruined. And that is a lot of slightly ruined days, just so you know. So may I ask this one simple question... IS IT HYDRA TIME YET????

Thank you for your amusing post, and I hope you didn't really have those days slightly ruined. :)

Keep an eye on Impact Soundworks news around NAMM time!

Raventhrone wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:51 pm Thanks Evildragon, it works.

Does the new S3 guitar have new cabs or amps? Before buying it, I would like to hear some crushing deathmetal- swedish\melodic deathmetal song.

Zircon please, could you entertain the idea?
The S3 FX and amp/cab sims are real good.

Well, amps built into Kontakt are serviceable, there are free ampsim plugins out there that are a LOT better (LePou, Ignite Amps)...

We will have new handcrafted snapshots for Hydra of course.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:38 pm Well, amps built into Kontakt are serviceable, there are free ampsim plugins out there that are a LOT better (LePou, Ignite Amps)...
Agree, but the 5150 fuzz preset gets me up and running real quick.

what happen with the new libraries ?. I think the string choose in shreddage 3 work really good, only what i miss is that it bring good long tones on high strings to play metal or rock ballads with a lead sound as this for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyEvMBV2GRY
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:05 am There are new cab IRs along with S2 legacy cab IRs in there, and whatever FX Kontakt has natively S3 has as well.
about cab ir. maybe try 2 impulse capture 1 with preamp distort and 1 with poweramp. i think this give very good results. here is video that compare microphone record and such impulses in diffrent mixes of the impulses. in video it is explain how this is done https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... VXV7PUDFKg
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

yeh..a limit of all guitar libraries in my opinion, is that on high strings\frets they always sound fake and thin in comparison with real guitars, no matter how pickup\cabs\amps etc I use. It's really hard for me to achieve a good lead sound for metal\extreme metal.

every guitar library is good for rhythm parts but not for leads.

so, any news?

Hydra is in beta. :)

Return to “Impact Soundworks”