Bravura Scoring Brass Chords & FX: "06 Ensemble Orchestrator.nki" patch, not allowing me to change instruments.

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(I tried submitting this through your "Contact" section on the ISW site (several times), but keep getting a "There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.", error.. so, I'll try my luck here.)

"06 Ensemble Orchestrator.nki" has no response when clicking on, and trying to change the instruments as the demo in this video illustrates: https://youtu.be/0c2DpqvqZ-8?t=317

So, you're stuck with the default setup (Tuba, Trombone, Horn, Trumpet). However, the "14 Solo Orchestrator.nki" works fine and allows the changing of instruments.

I've completely re-installed the entire library, just to make sure that file didn't get corrupted the last time I installed.

I've tested this in both latest versions of Kontakt 5 and 6, and both 16 & 24-bit versions.

The "Chords & FX Info" listed at: https://impactsoundworks.com/product/br ... -complete/, does not indicate that this feature has been nerfed in any way, compared to the Full version (but maybe it actually was?).

The "Bravura Scoring Brass Chords & FX v1.1", provided in my "PRODUCT UPDATES" tab, does not address this issue.. as they only update the Chordmaker feature.

Specs: Windows 10 Pro, i7-8700, 64gb DDR4, GTX 1060.

SIDENOTE: I have "PEARL Concert Grand v2.01" update available in my updates tab, but I don't actually own that library.

You cannot change the instruments in Ensemble Orchestrator patch. You can do it in Solo Orchestrator, though. The video actually shows this, too, as you can see on 4:58 Andrew switches to Solo Orchestrator patch.

EvilDragon wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:27 pm You cannot change the instruments in Ensemble Orchestrator patch. You can do it in Solo Orchestrator, though. The video actually shows this, too, as you can see on 4:58 Andrew switches to Solo Orchestrator patch.
Ahh ok, I missed that switch-up in the vid.. what a bummer. I'll just continue to stack a bunch of the solo orchs together for an ensemble effect. That works pretty well.

Thanks for the clarification ED. :tu:

Return to “Impact Soundworks”