Shreddage SRP: problems with long notes

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

I'm using Shreddage SRP and I have problems with sustained notes. Randomly a weird sound (a sort of additional distortion\feedback) appears. It happens with long sustained notes. Can it be something related to amps i'm using? (Revalver 4). I've tried lowering the gain with no results.

thanks for the attention.

Can you post an example of this in mp3 form? If possible, also upload the snapshot + MIDI you are using so we can reproduce the issue.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

hi Zircon, do you need the whole song with all tracks? also, I have problems with smooth vibrato, it seems somehow out of tune.

Just an isolated example with guitar only will do.

hy guys, sorry for the delay, I'm very busy..i tweaked a bit with my amps and the problem disappeared. However I still have the problem with vibrato. Is that a known problem of Shreddage SRP?

Could you be more specific when you say out of tune? I believe that SRP's vibrato is unipolar, meaning it will always be a little 'sharp' due to the emulated string bend.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Hi Zircon, sorry again for the delay. I solved the problem with vibrato, I didn't notice I had the vibrato wheel on perform page turned a bit on right. :D

Return to “Impact Soundworks”