Impact Soundworks is working on a Shreddage 3 version of Shreddage 1

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Shreddage: Electric Rhythm Guitar

I asked if they were still updating Shreddage 1 and they replied with:

epic gamer moment right here

I'd really love an S3 version of a Gibson SG, such a nice guitar. And I wonder if it'll be for more than just rhythm.

Not only is it a reworked version of S1 but we're blowing up the sample pool to support all 6 strings for all 24 frets (a massive upgrade from the previous versions, which were fixed to a limited range.)
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:57 am Not only is it a reworked version of S1 but we're blowing up the sample pool to support all 6 strings for all 24 frets (a massive upgrade from the previous versions, which were fixed to a limited range.)
Awesome. Can't wait for its release. Been looking at S1 because it has such a nice tone and is great for heavy rock and metal. I was worrying about providing an amp sim and a lead guitar but this is good news. It's almost like I want to try a beta version of this, that's how excited and anticipated I am.

zircon wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:57 am Not only is it a reworked version of S1 but we're blowing up the sample pool to support all 6 strings for all 24 frets (a massive upgrade from the previous versions, which were fixed to a limited range.)
Something I've noticed is that S1 snd S3 Serpent have a similar tone. Not sure whether to get Serpent or wait for the SG library, since I'm wondering what the FX presets and amped tones will be like between the two.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”