S3 Stratus: Cubase 10 freezes

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

If I insert Stratus into a Kontakt instance without simultaneously creating a MIDI track whose output is assigned to Stratus, Cubase freezes immediately while loading the Stratus library.

If i Load Stratus into a Kontakt instance and confirm to automatically create a MIDI track with its Output assigned to this Konakt instance, the library will load without any issues.

This only happens with Stratus, all other five S3 guitars can be loaded without any issues, even if no MIDI track is assigned to the Kontakt instance while loading one of them into Kontakt.
I can reproduce that as many times as I want.

I use Kontakt 6.0.4 in Cubase Pro 10.0.15
OS is Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.

Have you downloaded the updated version of Stratus with the new serial number?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Yes I did.
I completely replaced Stratus again now to test it again with all files replaced. Cubase still freezes without a MIDI Track in the Cubase project, when i load Stratus into Kontakt. It also happens in Kontakt 5 and also in Cubase Pro 9.5.

Do i still need the 1.1 Update? (currently not installed) This version still appears in my user account.

Generally the version overview is very confusing at the moment. Wouldn't it be possible to show the current version in the user account and also in the instruments themselves? That would be cool and easy to verify.

Definitely do update, but it is extremely peculiar that it happens only with Stratus.

EvilDragon wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:06 pm Definitely do update,...
I've already done that. The only thing I could do would be downloading all the files again.

It seems that the problem also happens when there is a MIDI track assigned to the Kontakt instance, but neither the Record nor the Monitor button is active while loading Stratus into Kontakt.

I have just determined that the Stratus lite version is not affected by this issue.

MBI wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:18 pm I have just determined that the Stratus lite version is not affected by this issue.
My statement seems to be wrong, it also happens with the lite version but not with the other S3 guitars.

It was a Bug in Kontakt. It has been fixed in Kontakt 6.1.0.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”