FIVE New & Improved Shreddage 3 Instruments: Archtop, Rogue, Jupiter, Abyss, Serpent! (Upgrade/crossgrades available)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:59 am Yep, that doesn't happen over here. Hmmm.

Try to redownload Rogue from your user account, maybe there was a silent update at some point?
I downloaded everything fresh. Didn't work. Same problem. Oh well. I don't use that articulation often, and I can just use guitars 1/2 and turn off anti-repetition.

Please contact ISW support directly about this. I really can't replicate that over here.

Purchaged Shreddage 3 Jupiter today. :band:
The sound is great but the GUI seems to be very buggy in Ableton Live 10.1 with Kontakt 6.
It crash, notes are hanging / lagging after a while. :cry:
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Is your Kontakt 6 fully updated?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:21 pm Is your Kontakt 6 fully updated?
Yeah. All software is updated. My computer is 1 week old. :-) All is working fine now except of Shreddage 3 seems to have few bugs. I have also a project file now which is'nt able to open anymore.
Ableton Live directly crash when i try to load it.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Btw. i also found out, when i play some notes and i switch between the presets, that, after a random time, it doesn't play anything anymore. Maybe it's a reproducable bug.

Hmm. Ok, this is one that needs to be reported directly to Native Instruments. There was an issue like this before that was strictly a Kontakt problem related to how FX can be changed via script. They updated Kontakt6 and this fixed the issue for many users. We'll have to see what's going on. What exact version # is Kontakt at now?

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Yes, please click on KONTAKT logo in top left and see what the version number is.

It is V6.1.1 (R66)

Yeah that's the latest one.

Well, I am reopening an old project that used SRP2, and I am trying to add some new guitars with Serpent... but... for some reason, as I like to simply play and not spend hours programming, I go back to SRP2 which by default is directly playable wit just the right amount of palm mute.

I somehow tried to replicate the SRP2 behavior, but am not 100% satisfied.
I am afraid I don't have enough time to spend to try to tweak every possible parameter just to be able to play with a natural feel.

If you simply load the "Metal Chug" preset and make the couple of other recommended tweaks (such as turning poly input to 0, strum on poly input off) then you can resave the NKI as whatever you want, for example "Serpent - Rhythm" and never have to tweak again.

Of course you are welcome to use the old version, it's not going anywhere.

Hey, if I own Shreddage 3 Abyss which I bought from Native Instruments store, would I still be eligible for a crossgrade discount if i decide to get a Jupiter next?

Return to “Impact Soundworks”