Shreddage 3 Stratus project resources (where to get them?)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Impact Soundworks wrote:One of the most common requests post-launch was for project files and MIDIs related to our demo songs, and today we're fulfilling that request.

Shreddage 3 Stratus now includes project resources for our most popular demo tracks! These resources include snapshots, MIDIs, and project files to help you learn and master this powerful instrument.

We'll continue to expand this resource as we receive new demos!
Source: newsletter

Where can I download these project resources (MIDIs, project files) for Shreddage 3 Stratus?
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Should be in your ISW account.

Hm, not under "my downloads" nor under "product updates" here. The Stratus 3 download is the whole thing in 4 large files. No separate "resources" or "midi files" zip. So do I really have to download the whole package again, just to add the resources...?

tq wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:09 pm Hmm, not under "my downloads" nor under "product updates" here. The Stratus 3 download is the whole thing in 4 large files. No separate "resources" or "midi files" zip. So do I really have to download the whole package again, just to add the resources...?
:arrow: Yeah... what tq just said. :tu:

I would prefer that these extra resources exist in their own bundle. If the resources are embedded within one of those very large bundle files (of which I am oddly limited to the number of times for which I may download them), then which bundle (or bundles) are they located in?

I would rather not re-download each and every bundle again, especially if the only thing that has changed is the addition of those resources; I could simply download a single bundle (such as the the first or last one) to extract them out; if the resources happen to span across two bundles... well, that would just be evil. :evil:

EDIT: I just found this (~20-day old post) in another thread:
zircon wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:50 pm It looks like a bug in our system that isn't providing the new link to existing customers. Send support@impactsoundworks.com a request and we'll fix it; we're working with our web admin to fix this for everyone at once. Sorry about that :(
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Yes, just contact us and we will make sure it appears for you. It should be a SEPARATE download link from the rest of the S3 instrument.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Any chance of the Studio one 3 example projects being available for us none studio one v4 owners :)
"It's alright to say things can only get better,
You haven't lost your brand new sweater.
Pure new wool, and perfect stitches,
Not the type of jumper that makes you itches."

Sultans of Ping

Probably not because Nabeel doesn't use S1v3, he created those projects in v4.

I'm loving the Stratus so far, but am primarily a keyboard player, and it's a steep learning curve figuring out how all the effects modules (preamps, drivers, cabinets, etc., etc.) work together to make a stylistically pleasing and appropriate sound. I'm learning more as I go, but would sure appreciate some more snapshots (from other styles, etc.). Is there any place that users are posting/sharing those yet? Thanks much! Aloha!

I would love to have these MIDI files as well, but they don't appear in my dashboard. I couldn't get the examples to download from YouTube either.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Return to “Impact Soundworks”