Shreddage 3 news??

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any news about Shreddage 3???

I'm really impatient! Zircon when do you plan to release the 8 string new guitar? I'm waiting for this, not for the Stratocaster. Can we try the new Shreddage 3 before buy? Thanks.

:band: :band:

Dude, relax :D we're ALL waiting for this guitar to drop. I always add on a couple of months to half a year to the estimated release time whenever anything is announced because if you expect every release time to go according to plan, you're going to have a bad time. Be patient and instead of waiting for S3 to drop, work on some music instead. Prepare some songs with S2 so you can easily port your work over to the new guitar later.

Assuming Shreddage 3 is a Kontakt library, a trial will not be possible. This is not the fault of the developer, as there is little control over this.
Cockos Reaper | VSTi Metal | Vocal Synths | Shreddage 2 Fanboy | VSTi Guitar Enthusiast

Currently writing a Vocaloid EP.
youtube.com/user/darkflamesquirrel

Stratocaster comes first. 8-string is still being sampled.

I asked cause I've read on ISW Facebook page S3 will come out in august or in early summer.

I would give it a few more months or something :b
Cockos Reaper | VSTi Metal | Vocal Synths | Shreddage 2 Fanboy | VSTi Guitar Enthusiast

Currently writing a Vocaloid EP.
youtube.com/user/darkflamesquirrel

I cant wait. I think I'll buy Three Body Tech new 8 strings guitar coming out in september if it's so.

:)

Return to “Impact Soundworks”