Shreddage 3? Midi grooves?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We don't know yet how big S3 will be since the guitar isn't yet sampled fully. Shreddage 3 Strat has about 9 GB of samples (44.1k, 24-bit WAV), which should compress nicely to NCW.

EvilDragon wrote:We don't know yet how big S3 will be since the guitar isn't yet sampled fully. Shreddage 3 Strat has about 9 GB of samples (44.1k, 24-bit WAV), which should compress nicely to NCW.
Thanks EvilDragon,

About the new graphic interface and the new articulations, can you tell us something, and maybe at what point are you with Shreddage 3?

Hello there,

any news, teasers or hints on Shreddage 3?

You got all the teasers you're gonna get from 'em lol. Look through ISW Facebook or Twitter for a screenshot. More details will be released when they're ready. Be patient.
Cockos Reaper | VSTi Metal | Vocal Synths | Shreddage 2 Fanboy | VSTi Guitar Enthusiast

Currently writing a Vocaloid EP.
youtube.com/user/darkflamesquirrel

so, are you Zircon to take the time to answer to potential customers question? why this space is still here if no one at Impact Soundwork cares about it? i can understand now they're a 'big company' and haven't that much time, but that's a dead giveaway if they sistematically don't even bother to take a fuc@ing minute to answer to users questions here. And not all the people have Zuckerberg s@it to take a look about this great company projects or so...

respect for the old and new customers, first af all, even if now they're a big company.

ISW is not really a big company by any standards...

But somebody's always around (like me) and if I can answer a question, I will.

The reason I don't post as much here anymore is because we aren't a big company :D We don't have a marketing/social media person. I do all of that stuff myself, so I'm managing our presence here, on VI-Control, Gearslutz, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook... on top of actual product development, writing manuals, recording tutorials, making demo songs, etc. I do apologize for being particularly sparse and I'll try to check more often.

This is a preview of what the UI currently looks like:

Not shown - on separate tabs - are our TACT v2 and Console FX rack. These are much improved systems based on our tech from previous instruments. Totally, 100% flexible articulation mapping to basically any combination of "rules" you want, and then Console gives you 8 inserts per pickup (plus 8 sends) which can be any FX, in any order you want. Includes new Kontakt amp sims plus custom cab impuses.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Does it worth to be purchased if one owns Shreddage 2? IE What are the improvements in terms of reality and the new articulations you mentioned before?

THX

The first S3 instrument is the Strat pictured above. It's a totally different guitar with a distinct sound and, well, 6 strings instead of 7 :D So if the sound of a Strat is what you're after, then it would be worth checking out the demos + videos when we release next month.

On the other hand if you're interested in HEAVY stuff, you'll probably be more interested in the next S3 release, which is an **8** string Ibanez w/ Fishman Fluence pickups for an ultra-clear and deep sound. The thing sustains forever.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

yes! I'm interested in heavy stuff (deathmetal). When the 8 string S3 will be released and will it be possible a 'try before purchasing'? I own original S2 and I'm not going to buy another Shreddage only for a different sound and integrated cabs and amps :D

anyway I hope S3 will be released with some heavy midi files!

Ravel wrote:yes! I'm interested in heavy stuff (deathmetal). When the 8 string S3 will be released and will it be possible a 'try before purchasing'? I own original S2 and I'm not going to buy another Shreddage only for a different sound and integrated cabs and amps :D

I may be able to supply some midi files. I've done a couple of death metal tracks using Shreddage guitars and intend to make more in the future :)
Cockos Reaper | VSTi Metal | Vocal Synths | Shreddage 2 Fanboy | VSTi Guitar Enthusiast

Currently writing a Vocaloid EP.
youtube.com/user/darkflamesquirrel

DarkFlameSquirrel wrote:
Ravel wrote:yes! I'm interested in heavy stuff (deathmetal). When the 8 string S3 will be released and will it be possible a 'try before purchasing'? I own original S2 and I'm not going to buy another Shreddage only for a different sound and integrated cabs and amps :D

I may be able to supply some midi files. I've done a couple of death metal tracks using Shreddage guitars and intend to make more in the future :)
Awesome! I was kinda hoping for some midis that would cover a wide range of genres, thrash, grunge rock ect...but anything I can get is awesome!
Check out my solo project!
If you like alternative rock/grunge https://soundcloud.com/anger-cage

Return to “Impact Soundworks”