Shreddage 3? Midi grooves?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any word on if/when we will see a shreddage 3? Also, I've been checking out the demo of Heavier7String and it comes with midi guitar riffs built right in, I've never seen that done before. Not just that they're built in, but that they exist at all. Might you guys do something similar? Even if the midi riffs aren't built in, if you made a pack of midi metal guitar riffs, I'd totally buy it!
Check out my solo project!
If you like alternative rock/grunge https://soundcloud.com/anger-cage

it seems this space is dead, no one from Impact Soundwork to answer..

Shreddage 3 is indeed going to happen. Eventually.

hi EvilDragon, can you be more precise?

do you know something about a new Shreddage?

:band2:

I cannot be more precise yet.

EvilDragon is a part of our team :-)

Sorry I haven't been more active here, but we've been far from dormant. It's my own personal time that has been limited over the last year, not ISW as a company thankfully!

Shreddage 3 IS coming this year, most likely during Summer. It will feature a brand-new engine written from the ground up based on everything we've learned over the last 8 years of creating virtual guitars. Ultra-slick and customizable articulation mapping, a completely modular FX rack, multiple pickup blending for all guitars, and more articulations than ever.

The first instrument to feature the S3 engine will be a Stratocaster, something we've meant to cover for a long time now. Then, true to the name, we'll be releasing an **8 string** Ibanez using Fishman Fluence pickups for a ridiculously clear tone. It's going to be awesome.

MIDI patterns / strumming capability is not yet decided but at this stage it's still possible.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

arghhh great news :o

I can't wait..glad to see you again here Zircon.

will you update us on the work about the new Shreddage??

After this bombshell I'm really impatient hahaha

No brakes on this hype train. Full speed ahead.
Cockos Reaper | VSTi Metal | Vocal Synths | Shreddage 2 Fanboy | VSTi Guitar Enthusiast

Currently writing a Vocaloid EP.
youtube.com/user/darkflamesquirrel

zircon wrote:EvilDragon is a part of our team :-)

Sorry I haven't been more active here, but we've been far from dormant. It's my own personal time that has been limited over the last year, not ISW as a company thankfully!

Shreddage 3 IS coming this year, most likely during Summer. It will feature a brand-new engine written from the ground up based on everything we've learned over the last 8 years of creating virtual guitars. Ultra-slick and customizable articulation mapping, a completely modular FX rack, multiple pickup blending for all guitars, and more articulations than ever.

The first instrument to feature the S3 engine will be a Stratocaster, something we've meant to cover for a long time now. Then, true to the name, we'll be releasing an **8 string** Ibanez using Fishman Fluence pickups for a ridiculously clear tone. It's going to be awesome.

MIDI patterns / strumming capability is not yet decided but at this stage it's still possible.
Glad you're making progress!
Is there a planned release of the engine for Shreddage 2 as well ?
And ... what kinda price can we expect from Shreddage 3 ?
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

I am not sure if S2 is going to be updated any longer. S3 is new codebase, rewritten code and revised UI. Strat is going to be the first S3 product, then all the previous guitars will be updated to S3 engine.

EvilDragon wrote:I am not sure if S2 is going to be updated any longer. S3 is new codebase, rewritten code and revised UI. Strat is going to be the first S3 product, then all the previous guitars will be updated to S3 engine.
I don't quite understand you ...

"I am not sure if S2 is going to be updated any longer."
"Then all the previous guitars will be updated to S3 engine."

If I understand you correctly ... you're sending mixed signals.
Saying S2 won't be getting the engine upgrade ... but all previous guitars will be updated ?
(I'm sorry I don't mean to be an asshole or anything, I'm just trying to make sure I get the right information from what you've posted.)

Either way, I'll be getting Shreddage 3, that's a no brainer.
Thanks for the reply Dragon! :)
Simply said...

ELECTRONICHAOS wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:I am not sure if S2 is going to be updated any longer. S3 is new codebase, rewritten code and revised UI. Strat is going to be the first S3 product, then all the previous guitars will be updated to S3 engine.
I don't quite understand you ...

"I am not sure if S2 is going to be updated any longer."
"Then all the previous guitars will be updated to S3 engine."

If I understand you correctly ... you're sending mixed signals.
Saying S2 won't be getting the engine upgrade ... but all previous guitars will be updated ?
(I'm sorry I don't mean to be an asshole or anything, I'm just trying to make sure I get the right information from what you've posted.)

Either way, I'll be getting Shreddage 3, that's a no brainer.
Thanks for the reply Dragon! :)
I think what he means is S3 is from scratch+redone stuff and the sample content from S2, IBZ, and SRP will be ported over to work with 3's engine. Which I am hype for.

Awesome because there's a bug I'm not too fond of in S2 currently and it'd apparently take a cracked copy of Kontakt to fix lol.
Cockos Reaper | VSTi Metal | Vocal Synths | Shreddage 2 Fanboy | VSTi Guitar Enthusiast

Currently writing a Vocaloid EP.
youtube.com/user/darkflamesquirrel

Right - the product known as Shreddage 2 will continue to exist, just like Shreddage 1 exists now, but we will create versions of all three Shreddage 2 guitars using the S3 engine.

We have not decided on pricing for Shreddage 3 + S3 Strat yet but it will be <$200 for sure as with all our guitars.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:Right - the product known as Shreddage 2 will continue to exist, just like Shreddage 1 exists now, but we will create versions of all three Shreddage 2 guitars using the S3 engine.

We have not decided on pricing for Shreddage 3 + S3 Strat yet but it will be <$200 for sure as with all our guitars.
So that settles it! S3 it is!
I've grown quite fond of the S2 IBZ over the years ... it's my bread and butter!
Hopefully with S3 and the IBZ being ported to S3 Engine, it'll make it even better!

Thanks!
Simply said...

Hi Zircon, finally a multiple pick up function!

How many gb will be S3? About the pickups, the graphic interface and the new articulations, can you anticipate something good?

Return to “Impact Soundworks”