Deathmetal - Shreddage monotone tremolo

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!
Yup, tried everything but the loopy mechanical feel remains. Ordinary riffing sounds great but this is so annoying. To few samples to go around I guess. Maybe there will be more love for fast tremolo picking in the next Shreddage version? :)

If you're using any of the three Shreddage 2 guitars, there is a Retune panel in the Advanced tab on the bottom.

Try increasing the top knob to 65%, and the bottom knob to 3.

This increases the number of "fake extra samples" for S2 to utilize to help mitigate the machine gunny sound.

Too low of a value will result in a mechanical sound.
Too high of a value will result in a sloppy/strange mechanical sound.
Something in between may be just right.

Try experimenting with these knobs to see what suits you best.

Also, remember that there is a tremolo picking articulation comprised of separate recordings from the sustains. All Shreddage guitars have this. This gives you additional options.
Cockos Reaper | VSTi Metal | Vocal Synths | Shreddage 2 Fanboy | VSTi Guitar Enthusiast

Currently writing a Vocaloid EP.
youtube.com/user/darkflamesquirrel

Thanks. Already experimented with these settings. Will try your specifics though.

My latest tune. L-R guitars are Shreddage 2 layered with real guitars. Leads are real, bass is real. Ezdrummer 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvFqDL2USVU

Finally, a great old style deathmetal song! I like it! Would like to hear more old In Flames era (The Jester race\Whoracle) stuff!

Ravel wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:25 am Finally, a great old style deathmetal song! I like it! Would like to hear more old In Flames era (The Jester race\Whoracle) stuff!
Thanks man!

Great song and great video. :love:

Return to “Impact Soundworks”