Super Audio Cart 1.2.5 - Free Update!

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to Super Audio Cart v1.2.5! This update improves the performance of Super Audio Cart and fixes some known bugs, particularly related to NKS control.

1. Make Backups
Back up your original instrument files. This way, you can switch back to it at any time as needed.

2. Download the Update Content
Super Audio Cart.nki
Super Audio Cart (1 Layer).nki
SuperAudioCart_v1_2_5.nkr
SuperAudioCart_v1_2_5.nkc

3. Move the Files to the Following Folders
* NKI files: move to Instruments subfolder and overwrite old NKIs
* NKC/NKR: move to Samples subfolder
* Manual PDF: move to Documentation subfolder

4. Load the NKI and click the logo to confirm library version (v1.2.5)
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Hello,
When I click on the update links, they open up a new tab and just displays garbage in the window.
Tried on Edge, and Internet Explorer thinking it was some kind of incompatibility issue.

Help appreciated,

Thanks.

Instead of clicking on the links directly, right-click and "save as".

EvilDragon wrote:Instead of clicking on the links directly, right-click and "save as".
Turns out I had to use a different browser in order to do the "save as" properly. Thanks for the help.

Dumb question but when downloading SAC via Pulse, does it automatically download the latest patch (1.2.5) ? I'm guessing so but thought I'd ask anyways.
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

Yep! Actually not only does it include that (and any other updates) but also Super Audio Cart PC, which is now included. We combined them!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”