Shreddage 2 Engine V3.21 - Updates for S2, IBZ, SRP - Available Now! (August 3, 2016 IBZ Bug fix)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't worry, bite EQ is coming back very soon. I'm still working on the full update which should also fix some issues with powerchord portamento.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Here's another provisional update (need to update documentation slightly, IBZ update etc) but I think this should fix any other porta issues. If this is all good I will do the full update release by Monday.

http://impactsoundworks.com/Updates/Shr ... _V3_19.rar

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Excellent Zircon we will wait for the full update fix...for me nothing more troubles with portamento at last!... Best regards!!! Hails to Shreddage!!! :party: :party: :party:

Has the full update fix happened yet? It would be great to have an eq!

Not yet, I'm having trouble with that because I realized that adding an EQ to the rack will break all presets made with the V3 engine...

Maybe if you add it apart from the main rack...similar to the EQ version in the old version...just a button and a control of bite.

I'm sorry, I haven't had time to address it yet... no ETA as of now.

I've just posted the v3.19 update for all S2 and IBZ patches - available in the original post. This is just bug fixes (especially portamento) but I wanted to make sure it was out before we tackle bite EQ.

Do we need to install v3.17, v3.18 and v3.19 or are all the latest updates included in v3.19? Thanks ...
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Only the latest is needed.

nbd wrote:Only the latest is needed.
Thank you :tu:

I'm probably doing something stoopid:

I seem to be missing a Samples\Harmonics Folder.
174 Files missing.
Have tried allowing alternative file types.

Aloysius wrote:
nbd wrote:Only the latest is needed.
Thank you :tu:

I'm probably doing something stoopid:

I seem to be missing a Samples\Harmonics Folder.
174 Files missing.
Have tried allowing alternative file types.
I'm missing Harmonics folder (samples) as well, shouldn't it be included in the update? Honestly, I'm losing track of all the updates, but still loving the library of course... Is there always the last available version in the ISW account? I think re-downloading the whole thing again might help me...

Thank you.

Think I'll re-download the whole thing at some point. I is confused. :?

Yes your account is always connected to the latest version... and yes I may have forgotten to include the Harmonics in the update files... sorry! I've updated the same set of links to include the Harmonics. Just re-download 3_19 and you should be good...

Will do. Thanks zircon. :)

Return to “Impact Soundworks”