Shreddage 2 Engine V3.21 - Updates for S2, IBZ, SRP - Available Now! (August 3, 2016 IBZ Bug fix)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow Thanks God! Thanks Zircon...we will waiting the update soon! Long live to SHreddage!!!

I know is a hard work...but any news about the update fix? :?: Greetings!!!

It's coming, I swear... Keep getting pulled away by other projects!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:It's coming, I swear... Keep getting pulled away by other projects!
Zircon needs a cloning machine.
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

Beta release available here:

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=465935

I tried to hit the major feature requests and bug fixes!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:Beta release available here:

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=465935

I tried to hit the major feature requests and bug fixes!
Looks sweet! Now... If only there was a built-in string tuner! :P
(You can do it manually via the midi CC but... y'know, I kinda like knobs & stuff!)

Either way, I'm looking forward to the release candidate!
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

3.21 update is officially released! Check original post for details.

How can I check if I've got v3.19 on my system? I saw something about clicking the "!" in Kontakt but that's not doing anything. I don't see anything else to click in the GUI. Sorry if the answer is obvious.

Edit: Solved. Kontakt window extends beyond the bottom of the screen so the info bar wasn't visible.
::smacks forehead::

Note to self: I must write in about My Products list. There are still quite a few items missing from My Account.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

by switching to powerchord on IBZ (Engine V3.21) cant hear palmutes only Sustain powerchords..

WarAxe - What are palm mutes mapped to?

i try it with (mapped) key and vel but it´s the same no muted powerchords to hear .. all other atriculations works great

Guess what, the screamer randomizer button... not again :( It was already fixed for 3.19 and now gone.

I think you guys need some proper version control system :)

Believe it or not we have one. The reason this got dropped was because Shreddage products are on a separate branch of our development kit. At some point we will have to sync the two, which I'm not looking forward to... Anyway, will look into these bugs shortly!

zircon wrote:WarAxe - What are palm mutes mapped to?
I go back to the version 1.23 for IBZ these files work for me work..

Return to “Impact Soundworks”