How to achieve guitar sounding like the demos of shreddage 2?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DarkFlameSquirrel wrote:I will definitely have a video covering wide rhythm sounds as well. That's actually the subject I've been most anticipating making a video on.

Sorry that you have trouble viewing tutorials in English. I'll do my best to make things easy to understand. Do you think subtitles will help? I will consider it although it is not high priority since it takes a very long time.

For Shreddage 3 I actually plan on sharing some MIDI. I may even share some with S2 a bit before that. I just need some time to plan everything out. I'm not so sure what else it will come with though, I can't comment on that since I am not an ISW developer.
Thanks DarkFlameSquirrel for trying to help users.

I think some midi woul be very helpful for people like me that can understand quite well written english but not spoken english, more than videos on youtube.

The only problem with a midi might be vst instruments and plugins used to make a song. I mean for example, if I have not the bass you used in your song the overall sound of my song might be different from yours. Anyway I think it's a little problem considering a midi file as a good starting point for beginners.

in my songs I usually use 2 rhythm tracks with same midi data and 2 different lead tracks.

Thanks DarkFlameSquirrel,
more tutorials would be awesome; now with S3 I read you can get demo projects but at the moment I'm just starting with S2 and struggle to understand what I'm doing wrong :D

I also found the project file for "Shred the night" here in the forum (here: viewtopic.php?p=5805686#p5805686) but I could not manage to get it work properly with the newest version of FL Studio / S2. I might give it another go (I just realised I probably did not try to set S2 to legacy mode)

Return to “Impact Soundworks”