What We're Working On (Jan 2017 Edition)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Laetoli wrote:Zircon, any chance of some more instruction videos for Archtop?

You currently have an introductory video, but as I have never used Shreddage before I'm finding it all a bit confusing. A few videos giving some pointers, tips and instructions, "how-to" stuff would be great! Love the sound, but struggling a bit with the technical side and some visual help would be very welcome.
It's on my list...
Zircon... any chance of having this SAC patch that allows me to map drums the way I want using ANY of the given samples within SAC's library ?
Also on my list...
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:
Laetoli wrote:Zircon, any chance of some more instruction videos for Archtop?

You currently have an introductory video, but as I have never used Shreddage before I'm finding it all a bit confusing. A few videos giving some pointers, tips and instructions, "how-to" stuff would be great! Love the sound, but struggling a bit with the technical side and some visual help would be very welcome.
It's on my list...
Zircon... any chance of having this SAC patch that allows me to map drums the way I want using ANY of the given samples within SAC's library ?
Also on my list...
Sometimes I can but wonder how long that list can be and if it's "never ending", like if you start scrolling down the list, a normal man would die before reaching the end of it! :P
Glad to know it's still in the makings and that I should expect it sometimes in the future.
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

where is "Meditation" ? ;-)

Post deleted. Hope the guitarist you're working with for the Strat library makes a full recovery! :(

Hi Andrew.
When you get a chance, it would indeed be a very welcome achievement if you could update this topic.

Greetings

Sworduigi wrote:Hi Andrew.
When you get a chance, it would indeed be a very welcome achievement if you could update this topic.

Greetings
I'm interested in this too.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”