Shreddage 3 question/suggestion

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Stratus is in standard tuning.

EvilDragon wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:21 pm Stratus is in standard tuning.
\True, but I would like some thing with humbuckers.The high notes sustains on the sg legacy are not very good.I would like a pinch harmonic articulation without vibrato.Natural harmonics are not the same.
Last edited by bill45 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stratus is actually a superstrat, the bridge pickup is a humbucker.

Pinch harmonic without vibrato is very niche.

I think pinch harmonics without vibrato are common.Billy gibbons.Alex Lifeson ect....

If the lead patch from this demo is available in console, iI will buy stratus.
Full demo is on the ISW Stratus page.. "The third destiny". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8I5UJmnPJM

You have the link with all materials used in the Masterclass in the video description. This includes the lead tone NKA preset for Console.

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:57 pm You have the link with all materials used in the Masterclass in the video description. This includes the lead tone NKA preset for Console.
Thank you.Is that the patch from the 3rd destiny demo?He uses jupiter in
the above video

The tone presets are exchangeable between different guitars, you can give it a shot. I'm actually not sure if it's 100% identical to the sound used in 3rd Destiny demo, sorry.

Thanks,I will try and PM Andrew.

bill45 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:55 pm Thanks,I will try and PM Andrew.

i was wondering how to reset shreddage 3 round robin, i still get phasing often when double tracking. im using 2 instances of shreddage 3 with exact same setting (guitar 1 and 2) and same midi data.
the phasing always happen during 2nd loop of pattern and goes back to normal on 3rd, then phasing again on 4th so on.

You cannot use two instances both set to the same guitars. You have to use different guitars - that is the idea of the guitar selection, to ensure you get different output. If you are going to quad track for example, you need instance 1 to be set to guitars 1+2, and instance 2 to be set to 3+4.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:45 pm You cannot use two instances both set to the same guitars. You have to use different guitars - that is the idea of the guitar selection, to ensure you get different output. If you are going to quad track for example, you need instance 1 to be set to guitars 1+2, and instance 2 to be set to 3+4.
sorry i mean im using 2 instances with 1st guitar set to 1, and 2nd set to 2. i'm using same anti repetition rate.
i'm experimented a bit a found out if i set my 1st instance to guitar 1 and 2nd instance to guitar 4 (with same anti-repetition rate) i no longer have phasing problem.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”