Session strings pro 2

Official support for: e-instruments.com
Michaelft77
KVRer
1 posts since 10 Aug, 2018

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Working with the phrase animator.... so frustrated..... double clicking sometimes 5x to get a phrase or a song to load...... many inconsistencies...... same with rhythmic animator...... any detailed tutorials out there?

digitalboytn
KVRian
1280 posts since 8 Dec, 2008 from Global Cowboy

Re: Session strings pro 2

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:22 pm

I wrote to eInstruments asking if these were the same samples as in V1...

I didn't hear back,so with that deafening silence,I have to assume that they are...

I see no reason to "upgrade" from V1,when it is essentially the same product...

A coat of paint and a new name = more $$$$ please :wink:
Sorry - I don't use auto-tune....

e-instruments
KVRist
65 posts since 21 Jan, 2011 from Germany

Post Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:27 am

Hello digitalboytn,
Could you let us know when and how you contacted us? It seems we did not receive your inquiry.
Actually, we did work on version 2 for more than 3 years. Apart from a massive upgrade in terms of feature set (two animators, smart voice split, smart chord, mixer page, color master fx, NKS compatibility - to name some) and usability, all samples have been newly created based on the original recording. We went back to the original recording session, selected different microphones from the multitrack recording and mixed them for a much fresher sound. In addition we have recorded all legato, portamento and glissando transitions completely new.

e-instruments
KVRist
65 posts since 21 Jan, 2011 from Germany

Post Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:51 am

Hello Michaelft77,
Loading a Phrase or a Song should always work with a simple double click. Note that you need to stop the Animator in order to do that (just release the keys). You can only load Animator Phrases or Songs when the Animator is not running.

Return to “e-instruments”