New Topic Button

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Why do I not have a new topic button when I go to bug reports?

For RapidComposer the best is to report your observations on the unique thread made for the possible bugs encountered by users. Why ? Simply because these "possible bugs" are not always bugs but actually very often misunderstandings of some obscure features (RapidComposer is a complex tool and even after 8 years of use I still discover many things every week about its behavior or its features)... or even just occasions to add some excellent ideas on Attila's todo list. There are of course true bugs, but it is way better to have them gathered in that same unique thread to prevent any dispersion of Attila's mind by searching in many threads here and there... with a much greater risk to miss something important.

And that's why that unique thread is named as this:

v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

When you want to report a possible bug, don't hesitate to report it on that thread. Don't worry, all the posts are read by Attila (and by us all) and it is extremely rare that a report of a bug or of a weird observation is missed or forgotten. Through all the last 8 years we can count probably on the fingers of ONE hand the number of reports and weird observations which have been missed.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

"Bug reports" is a topic itself... You can add a post to that topic. If you find a bug in the beta version, please use "v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)" as BlackWinny suggested.

Instead of many separate bug report topics I find it convenient to collect bugs in one thread, leaving the rest of the forum for questions and answers.

Thanks!
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”